This Moulding Starch market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Moulding Starch market.
Moulding Starch Market Outlook
Moulding starch is a white powder that is obtained by the extraction process. Moulding starch is used for moulding, deposition, and drying of gummies, jellies, and other confectionery products. Moulding starch is spread on large trays and then the desired impression is imprinted with the help of mould. Moulding starch absorbs moisture from the deposited confections and it prevents stickiness. Moulding starch helps in the formation of any shape and then absorbs the moisture from the products as it cools, sets and dries. Moulding starch has a neutral flavour which does not interfere with the original taste of the product. Some companies have developed starch-based molding starch which contains vegetable oil or mineral that aids in holding a variety of imprints.
Increase in Demand for non-GMO Products is anticipated to Boosts the Moulding Starch Market
The growth in the demand for confectionery products is anticipated to boosts the sales of moulding starch. The rise in income, changing lifestyle, and preference for convenience are some of the important drivers for the increase in demand for confectionery products. The competition in the market is very intense, and therefore, the companies try to develop different shapes and sizes of the confectionery products to attract and increase the consumer base. Moulding starch is a key ingredient which helps to develop the different shapes and sizes of the confectionery products according to the requirement of the manufacturer. Thus, the increase in the demand for confectionery products is estimated to drive the moulding starch market.
The increase in awareness has brought a shift in the preferences of the consumers. The consumers prefer the use of products that contain non-GMO and natural ingredients. Some studies have shown that GMO foods are associated with some health problems such as increased aging, immune disorders, and increased risk of toxicity, etc., and thus, consumers prefer the use of products that contain non-GMO ingredients. Also, the increasing demand for clean-label products is expected to have a positive impact on the moulding starch market. The demand for clean-label products is increasing among the consumers as they are keen to know the product details and the ingredients used in them. Thus, the manufacturers are anticipated to use moulding starch to develop non-GMO clean-label products.
The demand for plant-based products is estimated to influence the sales of moulding starch. The increase in awareness about the side-effects of animal-based or synthetic ingredients and the rise in animal concern are some of the major drivers for the increase in demand for plant-based products. Thus, the manufacturers are expected to use plant-based moulding starch to develop the products according to the consumer requirements, which is estimated to increase the demand for moulding starch.
Moulding Starch Market: Regional Analysis
The demand for confectionery products is anticipated to grow at a high rate in the Middle East and Africa region. The demand for convenience, changing taste preferences, and increasing youth inclination towards chocolates and sweets are some of the drivers for the increase in demand for confectionery products in the MEA region. The manufacturers of moulding starch have an opportunity to establish themselves in the MEA region as it is an essential ingredient that is required for shaping of the confectionery products. Asia Pacific region is also anticipated to show significant growth in the demand for confectionery products. The large youth population and effect of western culture are expected to serve as drivers for the increase in demand of confectionery products in the Asia Pacific region, which further is estimated to have a positive impact on moulding starch market.
Moulding Starch Market: Key Participants
Some of the key market players in the moulding starch market are:
- Archer Daniels Midland
- Tate & Lyle PLC
- Tereos Starch & Sweeteners s.a.s.
- Everest Starch Pvt. Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the moulding starch market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as end-use.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Moulding Starch Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to moulding starch market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in moulding starch market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of moulding starch
- Value Chain Analysis of the moulding starch market
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Moulding Starch Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Moulding Starch Market Segmentation
The moulding starch market can be segmented on the basis of end-use-
On the basis of end-use, the moulding starch market can be segmented as:
- Others (e.g. Rock Candy, Caramels, etc.)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the moulding starch market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the moulding starch market
- Competitive landscape of the moulding starch market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on moulding starch market performance
- Must-have information for moulding starch market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Moulding Starch Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Moulding Starch Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Moulding Starch Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Moulding Starch Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)