This Non Woven Glass Fiber Prepreg market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Non Woven Glass Fiber Prepreg market.
Non-woven is a technology which involves processes other than knitting and weaving. The process starts with the formation of fibre web and followed by subsequent bonding of these webs with the reinforcing chemicals. The fibres mostly used can carbon, glass, aramid etc. The process of bonding these reinforced fibres with a matrix of resin is called as impregnation and the combination of reinforcing fibre and resin matrix is called as prepreg. Thus, non-woven glass fibre prepreg is a strong composite material with exceptional mechanical properties. The resins (matrix) used in the prepreg depend on the ultimate applications and properties required in the composite material. They can thermoplastics or thermosetting type of resins. The mostly used thermosetting matrix are of epoxy, phenolic and bismaleimide. For instance, in aero engines excellent resistance high temperature is an essential criteria for which bismaleimidematrix is used. For fire resistance phenolic are used whereas for excellent mechanical properties epoxy type are used. Non-woven glass fiber prepreg basically finds application in aerospace and industrial sector wherein the wind energy in industrial sector consumes prepreg mostly. The global non-woven glass fiber prepreg is expected to grow relatively at a high growth rate with the increased growth in the end use industries.
Global Non-Woven Glass Fiber Prepreg Market: Drivers and Restraints:
The global non-woven glass fiber prepreg market is primarily driven by the increasing need of the high performance materials in the industrial and aerospace sectors such as automotive industry, wind energy and industrial machinery. The high demand for sports equipment and sports goods further drives the global non-woven glass fibres.
Global Non-Woven Glass Fiber Prepreg Market: Region Wise Outlook
The global non-woven glass fiber prepreg market is divided into seven regions, namely North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Japan and Middle East and Africa (MEA). Europe and North America are the matured markets for the non-woven glass fiber prepreg with presence of major players in the regions and expected that growth of the major players will drive the global non-woven glass fiber prepreg market during the forecast period. Next in line is APEJ, especially China, which accounts for major share in terms of consumption in Asia Pacific region due increasing industrial expansion. The non-woven glass fiber prepreg s market is anticipated to grow in Japan and Latin America followed by MEA. Overall the global market for non-woven glass fiber prepreg is projected to record significant growth during the forecast period.
Global Non-Woven Glass Fiber Prepreg Market: Key Players
Some of the key players identified in the global non-woven glass fiber prepreg market includes:
- PPG Industries Inc.
- Owens Corning
- Jushi Group Co., Ltd
- SAERTEX GmbH & Co. KG
- Ahlstrom Oyj
- Johns Manville
- Hexcel Corporation
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (Canada, The U.S.)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest Of Latin America )
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Netherlands,BENELUX, Nordic countries )
- Eastern Europe ( Russia, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, N. Africa and Rest Of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Non Woven Glass Fiber Prepreg Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Non-Woven Glass Fiber Prepreg Market: Segmentation
On the basis of prepreg type, non-woven glass fiber prepreg market is segmented into:-
- Thermoplastic prepreg
- Thermosetting prepreg
On the basis of prepreg processing method, non-woven glass fiber prepreg market is segmented into:-
- Vacuum bag processing
- Autoclave processing
On the basis of application, non-woven glass fiber prepreg market is segmented into:-
- Civil Aircraft
- Primary Structure
- Defence Aircraft
- Wind Energy
- Sports Equipment
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Non Woven Glass Fiber Prepreg Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Non Woven Glass Fiber Prepreg Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Non Woven Glass Fiber Prepreg Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Non Woven Glass Fiber Prepreg Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.