This Paediatric Spasticity Treatment market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Paediatric Spasticity Treatment market.
Paediatric Spasticity Treatment: Market Insights
Pediatric Spasticity results due to damage of portion of brain or spinal cord which controls the voluntary movement. When pediatric spasticity occurs due to injury or disease, nerve signals do not reach muscles and continuously contract which causes stiffness and tightness which interfere with movement and speech. Several drugs are available to treat the Pediatric Spasticity, drugs are injected into the affected nerve or the muscle. Physical therapy used to increase strength, improve muscle mobility and muscle coordination, use of braces, and electrical stimulation. Oral medication for treatment of pediatric spasticity is considered when spasticity symptoms gets adverse and start affecting daily muscle functioning. According to estimates from CDC’s Autism and Developmental Disabilities Monitoring (ADDM) Network, about 1 in 323 children has been identified with Cerebral Palsy and most (77.4%) of the children identified with CP had spastic CP.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Paediatric Spasticity Treatment: Market Dynamics
Increasing awareness, growing research and development for drug development drive the market of pediatric spasticity treatment in the near future. Changing lifestyle, developing new and innovative technology, improving healthcare infrastructure is expected to fuel the pediatric spasticity treatment market in the forecast period. Launch of novel therapeutics and growing per capita income in the emerging economies such as China, Brazil is further drive the pediatric spasticity treatment market.
Despite many factors which drive the global market for pediatric spasticity treatment, various factor which might hinder the growth of pediatric spasticity treatment market include high cost of treatment and low awareness in under developed and developing countries and rigorous regulations for the approval of drug.
Pediatric Spasticity Treatment: Overview
Advancement and development of new therapeutic treatment and growing clinical trials for the pediatric spasticity treatment creates huge opportunity for the pediatric spasticity treatment market to grow in the forecast period. Collaboration and partnership among major players for developing new drugs, increasing funding for the research will drive the market of pediatric spasticity treatment in near future. For instance, in august 2016, FDA Approved Ipsen’s Dysport (abobotulinumtoxina) injection for the treatment of lower limb spasticity in children aged two and older.
Pediatric Spasticity Treatment: Region-wise Outlook
The North America is expected to contribute to a major share in the global pediatric spasticity treatment, owing to increasing population, increasing number of screening procedures, presence of major manufacturers and growing clinical trials. Well-developed healthcare facilities and government funding for drug development further drive the market for pediatric spasticity treatment. Europe contributes for the second largest share with significant growth in the global pediatric spasticity treatment market owing to technological advancement in the treatment coupled with growing adoption of new treatment. Asia Pacific market is primarily driven by the factors such as growing prevalence, increasing population, growing awareness of new treatment options. China is expected to register rapid growth in the pediatric spasticity treatment market, due to large patient pool, availability of new drugs for the pediatric spasticity treatment. Latin America and Middle East & Africa are projected to show sluggish growth in pediatric spasticity treatment market, due to less awareness, lack of adequate healthcare facilities and less developed infrastructure.
Pediatric Spasticity Treatment: Key Players
Some of the key players present in the global pediatric spasticity treatment market are Allergan plc, Ipsen Biopharmaceuticals, Inc., Almirall, S.A, Piramal Critical Care, Inc., Genentech, Inc, Sanofi, Saol Therapeutics, US WorldMeds, LLC among others.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on,
- Pediatric Spasticity Treatment Market Segments
- Pediatric Spasticity Treatment Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 – 2016
- Pediatric Spasticity Treatment Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2024
- Pediatric Spasticity Treatment Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Pediatric Spasticity Treatment Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific Excluding China
- Middle East & Africa
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Paediatric Spasticity Treatment Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Pediatric Spasticity Treatment: Segmentation
The global Pediatric Spasticity Treatment market is segmented on basis of drug type, distribution channel and geography.
Segmentation by Drug Type
- Baclofen or Muscle Relaxants
- Intrathecal Baclofen
Segmentation by Route Of Administration
Segmentation by Distribution Channel
- Hospitals Pharmacies
- Drug Stores
- Retail Pharmacies
- Mail Order Pharmacies
- Shifting Industry dynamics
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size Recent industry trends
- Key Competition landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Paediatric Spasticity Treatment Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Paediatric Spasticity Treatment Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Paediatric Spasticity Treatment Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Paediatric Spasticity Treatment Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)