The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
This Pharma And Healthcare Social Media ing market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Pharma And Healthcare Social Media ing market.
Social media platforms refer to the interaction among the people that involves creation, sharing and exchange of information and ideas in virtual networks and communities. However, use of these social media tools for marketing pharma content is still debatable. The rationale behind this is that the regulatory teams of several pharma companies demand the preventionof comments or sharing features resulting in only a one way interaction,which in turn deprives theessence of social media marketing. However, with the impact of these tools, there is an increased adoption rate of these platforms for strategic decisions.
Efforts of pharma sector to leverage the benefits of social media tools to widen their customer base, strengthen customer relationship and enhance brand performance further fuels the usage of social media pharma and healthcare marketing. Other major aspects favorable for pharma sector are building investor relations, corporate communication and customer service at the corporate level. The involvement of regulatory authorities in drafting and issuing guidance for use of interactive media for drugs and biologics proves to be instrumental in deciding the importance of social media marketing in pharma industry. For instance,in second week of January 2014, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) released a guidance draft for industry that needs to fulfill the regulatory requirements for post marketing submissions of interactive promotional media for animal and human drugs and biologics. Through this draft, the US-FDA provided clarity on working with bloggers and content creators to disseminate branded information.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The pharma and healthcare social media market can be analyzed by the extent of use of social media platforms such as Twitter, YouTube, etc. by pharma industries along with benefit and risk ratio analysis of these tools in healthcare. In addition, impact or effect of these tools on healthcare stakeholders such as hospitals, patients/consumers, healthcare professionals and biotechnology companies coupled with a geographical landscape focusing on the popularity of these tools also can be provided. The geographical landscape includes the analysis of four major regions namely North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe and RoW.
The major factors favoring the growth of the market are increased expenditure by pharmaceutical companies for online advertising along with increasing adoption rates of online marketing tools by the consumers. As per few research studies in the year 2012, the overall pharmaceutical and healthcare spending increased nearly by 45 percent year-on-year to approximately USD 1.1billion of which 6 percent represented online advertising costs. This revenue is generated through paid advertisements and subscriptions from various electronic devices and unique IP addresses. On the other hand, the disadvantages and risk factors of these platforms such as privacy and security in question along with improper content validation are some of the issues that might pose the challenge for the growth of the market. Some of the companies engaged in use of social media are Johnson & Johnson, Novo Nordisk, Pfizer, Inc., Novartis and Bayer AG.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Pharma And Healthcare Social Media Marketing Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
This research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically-supported and industry-validated market data and projections with a suitable set of assumptions and methodology. It provides analysis and information by categories such as market segments, regions, product types and distribution channels.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Pharma And Healthcare Social Media Marketing Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Pharma And Healthcare Social Media Marketing Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Pharma And Healthcare Social Media Marketing Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Pharma And Healthcare Social Media Marketing Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)