The predictive touch devices are used to predictive user’s behavior through sensing the user’s touch via inbuilt sensors. The predictive touch market is the sub segment of advanced & predictive analytical software market. An example associated with the technology, doctors understand the intensity of patient’s pain by using predictive touch gadgets and accordingly recommends a prescription.
The growing demands of Predictive Touch Market across its end-user applications, such as Pharmaceutical, Telecom and IT are expected to cater steady growth of the market during the forecast period.
Predictive Touch Market: Drivers and Restraints
The global advanced & predictive analytics software market is anticipated to grow at the CAGR of 8.6% over the forecast period. Above factor is the important driver for the growth of global Predictive Touch Market.
The tendency of a machine to think and work in a similar way to that humans are catering to new opportunities, to develop more efficient predictive systems, which is expected to be another significant driver for the market growth.
Advancement of data extraction algorithm to facilitate the growth of predictive gadgets are becoming attractive opportunity to invest in the predictive touch technology.
Artificial intelligence and conventional touch screen technology, are coupled together to arouse the demand for innovative products such as advanced predictive touch techniques. Further need for change and more advanced interactive technology are the two key drivers of the Predictive Touch Market. On the other hand lack of trained and proficient workforce is the major challenge faced by the organizations in the correct deployment of Predictive Touch Market.
The predictive Touch Market is under ongoing research process, owing to this tremendous untapped opportunities are hidden to explore which is contributing the growth of the market.
Predictive Touch Market: Application
The Predictive Touch technology may have huge vertical base application such as Banking and Financial services, Insurance, Government, public administration, & Utilities, Pharmaceutical, Telecom and IT, Retail, Transportation and Logistics, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Energy (oil, gas, and electricity), Engineering and Construction, Tourism and Others.
The Predictive Touch technology can be used to enhance current technology and user interface of many existing devices such as PC, tablets, mobile phone, laptop, and television.
For the different operating system, the Predictive Touch technology is required to serve various platforms such as windows, android, and IOS.
Predictive Touch Market: Regional Outlook
Across the region, North America dominated the global predictive analytics market and accounted 55.9% market share. Owing to the factor above, the global Predictive Touch Market is anticipated to spur over the forthcoming years in this region. Also, the growing demand for innovative business intelligence products in North America region has assisted the growth of the predictive Touch market in this region.
However, The European Market is expected to exhibit growth at a swift pace owing to the large-scale adoption of predictive analytics supporting tools in industries across the region.
Predictive Touch Market: Potential Players
Since Market is very niche, very few players are currently catering the predictive touch market, so some key-development of the major players is listed below:-
- On 8th May 2016, Microsoft proposed to predict touch technology for mobile phone utility and to enhance consumer experiences of touch screen devices. Key features associated with Microsoft predictive touchscreen cell phones were the nick of time; detects a finger approaching the screen else switch off screen light, highlighting of the link on small screen and facilities quick surfing.
- On 15th Nov 2010, Nuance Communications, Inc. had developed XT9 predictive touch input device that assists in entering into the digital living room, with smart and effective technology inbuilt in it.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Predictive Touch market Segments
- Predictive Touch market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Predictive Touch market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Predictive Touch market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Predictive Touch market Drivers and Restraints
Regional Analysis for Predictive Touch market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.