This Rotomoulding Powder market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Rotomoulding Powder market.
Rotomoulding, also called as rotational moulding is a process used to manufacture plastic moulds without application of pressure as compared to other moulding processes. It is cost effective method and the end products are used to manufacture hollow articles. The major difference between rotomoulding and other method is that plastic or resin powders are used to form the moulds. The rotomoulding powder melts in the mould, which is rotated in biaxial direction. Polyethylene rotomoulding powder accounts for major share in terms of consumption in the global rotomoulding powder market. They are available in different grades, each varying in melt flow and density. Low density polyethylene (LDPE) based rotomoulding powders are used in flexible packaging, moulding, extrusion coating applications. High density polyethylene (HDPE) based rotomoulding powders are used in heavy industrial packaging, telecom ducting, woven sacks, blow moulding etc. The applications of linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE) include insulated containers, automotive components, tanks etc. DuPont, a leading U.S. industrial chemicals manufacture’s product portfolio includes high performance resins with trade name Hytrel. Among the different grades, Hytrel 4056P is used in rotomoulding and are available in powdered form.
Rotomoulding Powder Market: Drivers and Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Rotomoulding Powder Market: Segmentation
Rotomoulding Powder Market: Region Wise Outlook
The global rotomoulding powder market can be divided into seven regions, namely North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan and Middle East and Africa (MEA). Western Europe accounts for major share in global rotomoulding powder market. This is attributed to the strong presence of manufacturing industries in the region. The adoption of rotomoulding technique in manufacturing automotive components and industrial packaging products is expected to drive the growth of rotomoulding powders market in this region. North America contributes a significant share in rotomoulding market, due to increasing demand for plastic based products such as medical equipment and automotive fuel tanks. APEJ is expected to account for major share in global rotomoulding powder market over the forecast period. The increasing demand for water storage and water treatment tanks in emerging economies is anticipated to contribute to the growth of rotomoulding market in the region.
Rotomoulding Powder Market: Key Players
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Rotomoulding Powder Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of material,the global rotomoulding powder market can be segmented as follows:-
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE)
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- PVC Plastisols
- Polycarbonate Nylon Polypropylene
On the basis of application,the global rotomoulding powder market can be segmented as follows:-
- Consumer Products
- Storage Tanks
- Automotive Components
- Industrial Packaging
Some of the key players in the global rotomoulding powder market are as follows:
- Broadway Colours
- Green Age Industries
- PACIFIC POLY PLAST
- Matrix Polymers
- Reliance Industries Limited
- A. Schulman, Inc.
- PHYCHEM TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (EU5 countries, Nordic, BENELUX, Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest of Eastern Europe)
- APEJ (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- MEA (GCC Countries, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint