This Self Organising Network market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Self Organising Network market.
Self-Organising Network: Introduction
With accelerated advancements and increasing complexities in the radio network technologies, such as those utilised for the development of LTE and 5G networks, which are used for planning, management, configuration, healing and optimisation, are required to be automated to facilitate efficiency. At present, suppliers are offering self-organising networks that possess the ability to offer optimum performance. Self-organising networks are use cases that perform network governance, including network planning, network setup and network maintenance-related activities. In other words, self-organising networks can monitor their own performance and have the ability to optimise themselves in case of faults. Enterprises can integrate self-organising networks and harness their benefits to record considerable improvements in their capital and operational expenditures. Some of the major features integrated into self-organising networks include the automated configuration of initial radio transmission parameters, Automated Neighbour Relation (ANR) management, automated connectivity management, self-testing and automated inventory.
Self-Organising Network Market: Drivers & Challenges
Ever-increasing growth in the demand for efficient network management systems, together with the growing demand for network-integrated smart devices across SMEs and large enterprises, is estimated to drive the global self-organising network market. The increasing adoption of virtual network infrastructure is also estimated to contribute significantly to the growth of the global self-organising network market. Network faults and the consequent downtime is caused due to human errors, and can be eradicated by integrating self-organising network solutions. This factor is estimated to be the primary growth driver during the forecast period in the global self-organising network market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Self-Organising Network Market: Regional Outlook
The self-organising network market in North America is considered to be the most prominent across all the regions, and is estimated to dominate the revenue generation on a global scale during the forecast period. This dominant nature of the North America self-organising market can be attributed to the ever-rising demand for efficient and high-range enterprise-grade Internet of Things (IoT) technology. The North America business region comprises of developed economies that are capable of making large investments to pursue self-organising network-related research and development. These countries, especially the U.S., are estimated to continue to witness the considerable adoption of self-organising network market services owing to the emergence of newer self-organising network technologies during the forecast period.
The self-organising network market in the Asia Pacific business region is estimated to witness the highest growth rate in the global self-organising network market during the forecast period. Major Asia Pacific economies, such as Australia, New Zealand and India, have recorded the dynamic adoption of advanced enterprise-grade network infrastructure technologies. Rapid growth in data centres, web technologies, Internet of Things and telecommunication is a primary driver of the self-organising network market in the Asia Pacific business region.
Self-Organising Network Market: Key Players
Some of the major players operating in the global self-organising network market include Alphabet; P.I. Works; Headai Ltd; CCS Ltd; RED Technologies; Innovile; Airhop Communications; HeronRobots; Aricent Inc.; Cellwize Wireless Technologies Pte Ltd.; Cisco; Comarch SA; Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson; Elisa Corporation; Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.; Nokia; TEOCO Corporation and VIAVI Solutions Inc.
The self-organising network market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Self-organising Network Market Segments
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Self-Organising Network Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Self-Organising Network Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Self-Organising Network Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for self-organising network market includes development of these systems in the following regions:
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Self Organising Network Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Self-Organising Network Market: Segmentation
With regards to service, the global self-organising network market can be segmented into the following:
- Professional Services
- Strategic Consulting
- Support and Maintenance
- Training and Education
- Managed Services
On the basis of deployment, the global self-organising network market can be segmented into the following:
- Cloud-Integrated Self-Organising Networks
- On-Premise Self-Organising Networks
On the basis of added features, the global self-organising network market can be segmented into the following:
- Automated configuration of initial radio transmission parameters
- ANR management
- Automated connectivity management
- Automated inventory
Self-Organising Network Market Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Self Organising Network Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Self Organising Network Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Self Organising Network Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Self Organising Network Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.