This Smart Office market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Smart Office market.
Smart Office Market: Introduction
Conventionally, office spaces were operated manually to control HVAC settings, lighting, surveillance, and safety & access control. With due course of time and changing workplace environments drive advancement towards the adoption of smart office infrastructures.
The smart office systems deploy automated systems, sensors, and advanced communication infrastructure & networks, which assist in providing the centralized control and wireless data transfer for monitoring and data analysis. Advanced HVAC systems and automated lighting systems contributes the commercial places to manage energy in a better and systematic way, owing to various benefits associated with deploying smart office infrastructure the demand for smart devices for office and other commercial building spaces is projected to increase.
Smart Office Market: Drivers and Restraints
Increasing the demand for better commercial infrastructure to motivate employees for work is the major factor driving the growth of the smart office market during the forthcoming years. Owing to increase in inclination to adopt energy saving solution at offices is the other primary factor spurring the growth of the smart office market. Also, increasing internet penetration globally is influencing the installation of better and advance infrastructure, which provides more luxury at commercial places is also contributing to scale the demand for the smart office market.
Also, increase in demand for smart lighting in commercial sectors to save energy cost is another driver for the growth of Smart Office Markets during the forecast period.
Global Smart Office Market: Competitive Landscape
The major player operating in Smart Office Market includes United Technologies Corporation, Koninklijke Philips, Electric SA, Honeywell International, ABB Ltd., Schneider Siemens AG, Johnson Controls, Cisco Systems, Lutron Electronics and Creston Electronics.
In October 2014, a major player in the smart office market, Schneider Electric launched the Fiber to the Home (FTTH) solution to boost the company’s smart building products segment in the market. This solution aims to enhance the company’s Smart & Intelligent Homes portfolio by providing better services related to lighting & room controls, home automation, building management systems, and security and surveillance systems.
Global Smart Office Market: Regional Trend
Owing to development in the commercial and industrial sectors in emerging economies such as China, India is the major reason, significantly promoting the growth of the smart office market. Also, increase in demand for better office infrastructure and to deliver good environment to the employees are the key reason driving the adoption of the Smart Office Market during the forecast period.
In Western Europe and North America region and are dominating the smart office market, due to the availability of better technology infrastructure. Therefore, the smart office market is projected to exhibit the promising growth rate in the developed region such as Western Europe and North America region in the forthcoming years.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Smart Office Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Smart Office Market: Market Segmentation
Global Smart Office Market can be divided into three segments, on the basis of Product, Building Type, and Region.
Segmentation on the basis of the Product of Smart Office Market as:-
- Smart Lighting
- Security and Access Control Systems
- Audio Video Conferencing Systems
- Energy Management Systems
- Smart HVAC Control Systems
- Fire and Safety Control Systems
Segmentation on the basis of the Building Type for Smart Office Market as:-
- New Office Buildings
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Smart Office Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Smart Office Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Smart Office Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Smart Office Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.