This Solid Board Market market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Solid Board Market market.
Solid Board: Introduction
The packaging industry, as a whole, will continue to witness great demand for sustainable packaging solutions that embrace new technologies and make life easier for the customers. For the packaging of many products, the options that strike the mind are corrugated board or solid board packaging. Solid board is a sustainable packaging solution, and is an ideal material for the strong and reliable packaging of goods. Solid board consists of a grey inner liner made from cardboard and recycled paper. Solid board is suitable for the packaging of food and other perishable products during humid temperature conditions. It is eco-friendly and does not harm when disposed into the environment. The properties of solid board ensure that this solution is perfect for logistics and shipping operations. Solid board is used for various end-use industries, including food, beverages, personal care & cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and others. Solid board is also perfect for retail-ready and shelf-ready packaging.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Solid Board Market: Dynamics
The increasing need for protective and cost-effective packaging solutions is expected to drive the demand for the solid board market over the forecast period. Solid board provides effective and excellent packaging to prevent products such as food, flowers, and other such products which get spoiled during humid environment conditions, as it offer good resistance to moisture. Solid board is even more compact than corrugated boards. Also, packaging solutions made from solid board such as folding boxes can be used as POS due to its great visual appeal. Solid boards provide versatile and high quality printability, and they can be customized as per customers’ requirements. These factors are expected to drive the global solid board market during the forecast period. The availability of alternative packaging solutions such as corrugated box boards and carton boards might hamper the growth of the solid board market. Overall, the outlook for the global solid board market is expected to be positive during the next decade.
The demand for solid board is expected to be high in regions such as Europe, Latin America, and Asia Pacific, due to the growing logistics and shipping of goods. With the increase in industries and manufacturing plants in the region, the requirements for the transportation of goods are also increasing, which results in the growing demand for solid board.
Global Solid Board Market: Key Players
A few of the leading players operating in the global solid board market are –
- VPK Packaging Group
- Smurfit Kappa Group
- International Paper Co.
- Nuttall Packaging
- Model Group
- McLaren Packaging
- Preston Board & Packaging Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Solid Board Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Solid Board Market: Segmentation
The global solid board market has been segmented on the basis of:
On the basis of material used, the global solid board market has been segmented as:
- Recycled Paper
On the basis of weight, the global solid board market has been segmented as:
- 100 – 500 gm/m2
- 500 – 1000 gm/m2
- 1000 gm/m2 and above
On the basis of end use, the global solid board market has been segmented as:
- Food & Beverages
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
On the basis of region, the global solid board market is segmented as –
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan
- Middle East & Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint