This Solid Control Equipment market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Solid Control Equipment market.
Since the inception of drilling industry, drilling fluids and chemical compounds were largely used while drilling boreholes or other drilling activities to improve the efficiency and safety of a tool. The drilling fluid was also applied to push out waste cuttings from boreholes by providing hydrostatic pressure that would also stop formation fluid from entering into the bore well. Since drilling fluids serve many purposes, they began to be referred to as the “drilling blood “of drilling equipment. These fluids are an essential requirement during the drilling process. Sometimes it so happens that a large amount of solid waste or mud mixes with fluid and enters into the borehole. This hampers the performance of the drilling tool as well as the drilling process.
The new era of waste management is changing the drilling industry very rapidly by providing it with useful waste management equipment like the solid control equipment. During the drilling process, large volumes of solid or waste is produced. The first step towards waste management practices is getting rid of this solid or waste and stopping it from getting mixed with the drilling fluid. A solid control equipment works as a separator and optimizes drilling efficiency by separating the solids produced while drilling from the drilling fluid. There are various kinds of solid control equipment. They are often categorized based on their application area and capacity. The solid control equipment market is expected to witness significant growth between 2016 and 2026.
Solid Control Equipment Market: Market Dynamics
Given the growing concern about safety and environmental impact of drilling, it is most important to control the waste produced during the drilling process. Oil and gas wells are one of the major areas where a large amount of drilled solids are produced. As a matter of fact, it is impossible to drill oil and gas well without producing waste or drilled solid. The Solid control equipment is one the best solutions to this problem – it stops the solids or waste from getting mixed into the drilled material or drilling fluid. Furthermore, the rising need for improving the efficiency of drilling machines is supporting the demand for solid control equipment. The growing construction and infrastructure activity in developing countries is also enhancing the demand for solid control equipment. Apart from this, growing drilling activity for ground water in cities to fulfill the requirement for water as well as the strict rules and regulation set by governments regarding waste treatment is also creating opportunities for the solid control equipment market. Increasing exploring activity for shale gas, methane and coal beds provides major opportunities for the growth of solid control equipment market in regions like North America.
Solid Control Equipment Market: Region-wise Outlook
Given its strict regulation policy regarding environmental protection from hazardous solid materials, North America is one of the largest markets for solid control. Furthermore, the rising drilling activity in the region is also expected to support the demand for solid control equipment. After North America, Europe is expected to witness steady growth during the forecast period. The Asia-Pacific is one of the emerging markets for solid control equipment. Increase in drilling activity along fuelled by the growing constructional industries in countries like India and China is supporting the growth of solid control equipment market.
Solid Control Equipment Market: Players
Examples of some of the market participants in the global Solid Control Equipment market identified across the value chain include GN Solid Control,Secure Energy Services Inc, Chengdu West Petroleum Equipment Co., Ltd.,Rasson Energy India Private Ltd (Reipl), Baker Hughes , Halliburton, Derrick Equipment Company, Kemtron Technologies Inc, and Schlumberger Limited.
This research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Solid Control Equipment Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Solid Control Equipment Market: Market Segmentation
The Global Solid Control Equipment market can be segmented on the basis of product type, drilling end-use industry & region
On the basis of product type, Global Solid Control Equipment market can be segmented into -
- Shale shaker
- Mud cleaner
- Mud agitator
On the basis of drilling end use industry, the Global Solid Control Equipment market can be segmented into -
- Oil & gas industry
- Construction and infrastructure
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Solid Control Equipment Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Solid Control Equipment Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Solid Control Equipment Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Solid Control Equipment Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.