This Standard Liner market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Standard Liner market.
Global Standard Liner Market - Overview
Standard liners are made of flexible low-weight plastics that can be separated easily when not in use. A standard liner is used as a protective layer over containers, which helps protect goods from dampness and moisture. Furthermore, standard liners are cost-effective packaging solutions as compared to other formats. Standard liners also provide better protection for perishable items that need to be transported on time. Standard liners are recyclable, which is an additional factor that is expected to drive the market during the forecast period. Standard liners are normally available in several materials, which include polyethylene, polypropylene and polyvinyl chloride. Moreover, metalized films made of aluminium, tin or steel are also available for standard liners.
In recent years, the logistics and shipping industry has witnessed significant growth. The standard liner market is thriving on the backdrop of the growing container shipping industry. In addition, the reliance of businesses on safety and uncontaminated compartment shipping is another factor boosting the usage of standard liners.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Standard Liner Market - Dynamics
The standard liner market is estimated to grow considerably on the backdrop of the growing logistics and shipping industry across the globe. Increasing acceptance of standard liners in the packaging of several end-use products, such as chemicals, agricultural products, food & beverages, etc., is driving the market. Increase in transportation and logistics services due to increased import and export across the globe are also among factors driving the standard liner market. In addition, growing concerns regarding eco-friendly and sustainable packaging is also expected to boost the global standard liner market during the forecast period.
However, the market for standard liners is restrained due to the high cost of raw materials such as plastic and metal. The growth of the standard liner market is also hampered due to strict norms regarding the disposal of plastic standard liners.
Global Standard Liner Market – Regional Overview
U.S. standard liner market is expected to lead the North America market during the forecast period. In the Asia Pacific standard liner market, China and India are expected to witness significant growth. Furthermore, the growing logistics and shipping industry in India and China is expected to contribute to the growth of the standard liner market in these emerging economies. Moreover, the Middle East & Africa standard liner market is expected to witness lethargic growth during the forecast period.
Global Standard Liner Market – Key Players
Some of the key players in the standard liner market are Greif, Inc., Thrace Plastics Holding and Commercial S.A., SIA Flexitanks, Nissei Corporation, Bemis Company, Inc., LC Packaging International B.V., Berry Global, Inc., United Bags, Inc., Display Pack, Inc., CDF Corporation, CorrPak Bulk Packaging Systems, LLC., Bulk Corp International, Emmbi Company, Caretex Asia Ltd, Protek Cargo, Ozerden Plastik Sanayi ve Ticaret AS, Nier Systems Inc., Composite Containers LLC, RR Industries and Rishi FIBC Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
The report on standard liner market is a compilation of first-hand information, and qualitative & quantitative assessment by industry analysts, as well as inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report standard liner market provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. Standard liner market also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The global standard liner market is divided into seven major regions, which are as follows -
- North America
- Asia - Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Standard Liner Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Standard Liner Market - Segmentation
The global standard liner market is segmented by material type, product type, size and end use. The pricing for standard liners has being done based on the material type segment in US$ million, and the volume is considered in terms of the number of tonnes.
On the basis of material type, the global standard liner market is segmented into -
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
On the basis of product type, the global standard liner market is segmented into -
- End Fill Bulk
- Top Fill Bulk
- Open Top Bulk
- Wide Access Bulk
On the basis of size, the global standard liner market is segmented into -
- 20 Feet
- 30 Feet
- 40 Feet
On the basis of end use, the global standard liner market is segmented into -
- Polymer Additives
- Plastic Resin
- Paints & Coating
- Food & Beverages
- Building & Construction
- Others (Household, Personal Care, etc.)
- A detailed overview of the parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth standard liner market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected standard liner market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments for standard liner market
- Competitive landscape for standard liner market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on the market performance
- Must-have information for the market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Standard Liner Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Standard Liner Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Standard Liner Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Standard Liner Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)