This Stolen Vehicle Tracking System market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Stolen Vehicle Tracking System market.
Stolen Vehicle Tracking System Market: Key Players Lean on Next-Gen Technologies for Better Protection
Stolen vehicle tracking systems include a range of technologies for tracking the position of a vehicle in real-time. In the current scenario, most stolen vehicle tracking systems use GPS technology and communication software, while some systems make use of radio or cellular transmitters to track the vehicles. Global demand for stolen vehicle tracking systems is rapidly increasing, on the account of significant rise in incidences of vehicle thefts and growing need to improve vehicle’s security. Vehicle tracking technology is garnering significant traction as a viable method to recover a stolen vehicle within a short period of time. An embrace of product innovation and R&D is underway, as a growing number of new companies are vying for a pie of this lucrative market. For instance, a UK startup have developed a new technology that will make tracking stolen vehicles more reliable and faster.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Stolen Vehicle Tracking System Market: Dynamics
Growing adoption rate of stolen vehicle tracking systems can be attributed to availability of the feature in both premium and standard versions of vehicle as well as in the automotive aftermarket. In addition, increasing level of spending by individual end users on automotive telematics, especially in Asia Pacific, and greater awareness of newer technologies are contributing to the growth of stolen vehicle tracking system market. In recent years, incidence of vehicle theft is increasing on a significant pace. As thieves grow more sophisticated, conventional stolen vehicle tracking systems are becoming less effective, thereby compelling manufacturers to leverage new technologies for car security systems.
Today, vehicles with advanced stolen vehicle tracking systems are recovered more frequently and with less number of damages, as compared to vehicles that are not integrated with these systems. Moreover, continuous advancements in technologies for stolen vehicle tracking systems are expected to reduce the chances of damage to recovered vehicles. Consequently, the high recovery rate of stolen vehicles is expected to positively impact the global stolen vehicle tracking system market. However, technological advancements in anti-theft systems and component failure in stolen vehicle tracking systems will continue to pose as a potential threat for the market players.
Stolen Vehicle Tracking System Market: Region-Wise Trend
Stolen vehicle tracking system is expected to witness higher demand from Asia Pacific as compared to other regions such as North America and Europe. Market consolidation in the former region will remain key to winning a competitive advantage, due to significant growth of the ASEAN automotive aftermarket. Emergence of China and India as the world’s largest automotive market, despite declining sales in recent times, has attracted huge attention from key players in the stolen vehicle tracking system market.
With growing support from governments in Asia Pacific, Latin America and MEA, market stakeholders are not only viewing these regions from target market perspective but also from manufacturing perspective.
Stolen Vehicle Tracking System Market: Key Players
The global stolen vehicle tracking system market shows a fair level of fragmentation, with key players focusing on new product launches and adopting multi-channel strategy. Some of the key players operating in the stolen vehicle tracking system market are:
- Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany)
- Lear Corporation (US)
- Valeo (France)
- Continental AG (Germany)
- Denso Corporation (Japan)
- Tokairika Co. Ltd. (Japan)
- Omron Corporation (Japan)
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Japan)
- Hella GmbH & Co. KGaA (Germany)
- ALPS Alpine Co. Ltd. (Japan)
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the stolen vehicle tracking system market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to stolen vehicle tracking system market segments such as technology, component, vehicle, sales channel, and region.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Stolen Vehicle Tracking System Market Segments
- Stolen Vehicle Tracking System Market Dynamics
- Stolen Vehicle Tracking System Market Size
- Stolen Vehicle Tracking System Volume Analysis
- Stolen Vehicle Tracking System Adoption Rare
- Stolen Vehicle Tracking System Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Stolen Vehicle Tracking System Competition & Companies involved
- Stolen Vehicle Tracking System Value Chai
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Russia)
- South Asia (India, ASEAN)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- Oceania (Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on stolen vehicle tracking system market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Stolen Vehicle Tracking System Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Stolen Vehicle Tracking System Market: Segmentation
On the basis on technology, the stolen vehicle tracking system market can be segmented into:
On the basis on component, the stolen vehicle tracking system market can be segmented into:
- Central Locking System
- Remote Keyless Entry System
On the basis of vehicle, the stolen vehicle tracking system market can be segmented into:
- Passenger Car (Stolen Vehicle Tracking System)
- LCV (Stolen Vehicle Tracking System)
- HCV (Stolen Vehicle Tracking System)
- Electric Vehicle (Stolen Vehicle Tracking System)
On the basis of sales channel, the stolen vehicle tracking system market can be segmented into:
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments for yorker spouts market
- Competitive landscape for yorker spouts market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Stolen Vehicle Tracking System Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Stolen Vehicle Tracking System Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Stolen Vehicle Tracking System Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Stolen Vehicle Tracking System Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.