This Vehicle To Vehicle Communication market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Vehicle To Vehicle Communication market.
Vehicle to vehicle (V2V) communication is the transmission of data, between motor vehicles through a wireless medium. This data includes what the vehicles are doing such as their location, speed, direction of travel, loss of stability, and brake. The range of dedicated short-range communication (DSRC), a technology which is used by vehicle to vehicle communication technology, is standardized by bodies like FCC and ISO and has a range of up to 300mtrs or 1000mtrs or 10 seconds at highway speeds. Vehicle to vehicle communication‘s goal is to prevent accidents by communicating in between themselves over and ad hoc network. Depending upon the implementation of technology, the driver is warned about the risk ahead and instructed to slow down accordingly. Vehicle to vehicle communication gives an all-round information of risks and is expected to be more effective by including the technology such as adaptive cruise control, blind spot detection, rear-parking sonar, blind spot detection, lane departure, and backup camera.
Vehicle to Vehicle Communication Market: Drivers
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Connected cars will improve safety and control congestion in cities, on the roads, cars would communicate and send alerts if a crash seem imminent, these features would attract the customers increasing their safety and ease to drive encouraging the vehicle to vehicle communication market. Advancement in wireless communication, sharing of information, and growing roadside communication infrastructure are driving the vehicle to vehicle communication market and are also acting as building step for development of autonomous vehicles market. Vehicle to vehicle communication has become as active research area due to its potential to improve vehicle and road safety, traffic efficiency, convenience and comfort for passengers as well as drivers, these advancements impact positively to the V2V communication market.
Vehicle to Vehicle Communication Market: Restraints
Vehicle to vehicle communication market has a few restraints which include the implementation of V2V communication requires the automotive manufacturers to agree upon standards, funding, and data privacy concerns. V2V communication also requires lots of data which in turn requires scalable and more storage capable cloud platform. To perform these communication a strong network is mandatory with advanced standards, sophisticated processing, analytical capabilities and technicalities. Standardization of protocol, security issues and countermeasures are a few more points which may drive V2V communication market negatively.
Vehicle to Vehicle Communication Market: Segmentation
Vehicle to vehicle (V2V) communication market can be segmented based on technology and types of devices. On the basis of technology, vehicle to vehicle communication market can be segmented into big data analytics, smart sensors, cloud computing and others. Vehicles with access to cloud storage would enable them to access the library of maps, self-guided tours, and shortcuts. Big data analytics and data science would help the companies to understand the customers by identifying the opportunities, and anticipating in relevant developments. Sensors would help in sensing the traffic enhancing the riding quality and experience of the passenger as well as driver in the vehicle. Automotive sensors are used to augment accuracy and V2V technology could act as an additional sensor that could augment the data available. On the basis of types of devices V2V communication market can be segmented into OEM devices, aftermarket devices, and infrastructure-based devices. OEM device is build or integrated into the vehicle during vehicle production. Aftermarket devices are the device which may not be fully integrated to the vehicle but they solve the purpose and for convenience are added after the original assembly of the vehicle. Infrastructure based devices include the exchange of secure information and operational data between vehicles.
Vehicle to Vehicle Communication Market: Regional Outlook
A lot of investment is done in experimenting and trying to develop the best vehicle to vehicle communication systems in the US, Japan, and the European regions. North America, majorly the U.S. dominates the global demand in vehicle to vehicle communication market. European market is likely to witness highest growth. With the rise in population, people accepting the technological advancements and increasing number of vehicles in Asia Pacific and Middle East and Africa regions, the potential for vehicle to vehicle communication market is maximum in these areas as more and more automobile companies are focusing these regions. Latin America would witness a steady growth in the forecast period.
Vehicle to Vehicle Communication Market: Competition Landscape
BMW, Audi, Daimler, Volvo, and Ford- Applink, are included among the automobile manufacturers who are focusing into vehicle to vehicle communication market. Among the solution providers Etrans Systems, Qualcomm Technologies Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Delphi Automotive PLC, Autotalks Ltd., Denso, Arada Systems, Kapsch Group and Savari Inc., are included in the vehicle to vehicle communication market.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Vehicle To Vehicle Communication Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Vehicle to Vehicle Communication Market Segments
- Vehicle to Vehicle Communication Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2015
- Vehicle to Vehicle Communication Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Vehicle to Vehicle Communication Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Vehicle to Vehicle Communication Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Vehicle to Vehicle Communication Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Vehicle To Vehicle Communication Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Vehicle To Vehicle Communication Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Vehicle To Vehicle Communication Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Vehicle To Vehicle Communication Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.