This Vehicle Barrier System market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Vehicle Barrier System market.
Vehicle Barrier System Market: Introduction
In order to prevent the entry of unauthorized vehicles in buildings and thereby protect visitors, employees and building functions, vehicle barrier systems are used. With an increase in the number of construction projects, such as roads, buildings, offices and multiplexes, the demand for vehicle barrier systems is increasing year on year. Some of the barriers keep the vehicles in defined spaces, such as in the case of roads or specific parking areas.
The vehicle barrier industry is primarily unregulated. Some criteria and testing standards (such as PAS, UFC, DOD, IWA, DOS, ASTM and ISO) are used as selection parameters for vehicle barrier systems. However, there are no overarching federal statutes or formal policies that direct or control users in their choice of vehicle barrier or manufacturer. Many barriers are fitted with equipment, which allow people/vehicles with codes or passes to enter. Also, these systems helps ensure that the property is protected from theft, terrorism or other hazards. Automatic vehicle barrier systems control & manage the traffic where multiple lane traffic needs to zip down to one lane.
Vehicle Barrier System Market: Dynamics
The need to scale up safety for people or infrastructure will the spur the demand for vehicle barrier systems. Increasing number of construction projects (buildings and dams), check posts, parking areas, commercial spaces (offices) and mining areas are also surging the demand for vehicle barrier systems. Also, the growing need to control on-road traffic is likely to increase the demand for vehicle barrier systems.
Vehicle Barrier System Market: Segmentation
Different materials can be used in the making of vehicle barrier systems, including steel, cast iron, reinforced concrete and cast stone. Natural barriers, such as plants, rocks, trees and earth forms, may also be used as barrier systems. Cast iron and steel can be used in almost any design and are usually easier to install as compared to other materials. Cast iron and steel require more maintenance than other materials, such as concrete, and routine painting is necessary to prevent rust. However, reinforced concrete barriers take more time and manual labor to install, but require little maintenance and are less expensive than cast iron and steel. Stone and granite security elements are bigger than steel/reinforced concrete elements and are often used in enclosed benches or earthen walls.
Vehicle Barrier System Market: Regional Outlook
Public and private sectors are making huge investments in infrastructure, along with commercial and residential construction projects. Additionally, with governments announcing new construction projects in the next 10 years, immense opportunities in the construction industry will spur the demand for vehicle barrier systems. Also, these barriers help prevent unwarranted access by people who want to use car parking facilities without authorization.
The global vehicle barrier market is segmented into the seven key regions: Latin America, North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan and Middle East and Africa (MEA). As of 2017, the growth in developed regions, such as North America, Western Europe and Japan, will be driven by the expansion of roads, buildings and dams. APEJ is considered as one of the key markets for vehicle barrier systems because of the increase in construction (especially roads) and mining projects.
Vehicle Barrier System Market: Market Participants
Examples of some of the market participants identified in the vehicle barrier system market across the globe are:
- FutureNet Security Solutions
- Ameristar Security Products, Inc.
- RSSI Barriers
- Delta Scientific Corporation
- ATG Access Ltd.
- Pro Barrier Engineering, LLC
- Boomgate Systems
- Total Automation Group, Inc. (Integrator)
- Avon Barrier Corporation Ltd.
- Barrier1 Systems, Inc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Vehicle Barrier System Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Vehicle Barrier System Market: Segmentation
On the basis of the functions, the vehicle barrier system market can be segmented into:
On the basis of the end use, the vehicle barrier system market can be segmented into:
On the basis of the material, the vehicle barrier system market can be segmented into:
- Cast Iron
- Reinforced Concrete
- Cast Stone
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Vehicle Barrier System Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Vehicle Barrier System Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Vehicle Barrier System Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Vehicle Barrier System Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.