This Synthetic Genomics market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Synthetic Genomics market.
In this world of synthetic biology, synthetic genomics is still in the infant stage. Synthetic genomics is the disruptive technology at the heart of Bio-economy. Technological advancement in synthetic genomics has raised the bar for excellence and have taken the competition to the next level. Scientists are exploring newer approaches for treating life-threatening diseases. For instance, use of genetically engineered viruses to correct defective genes in the patients with the genetically inherited disease will bring the new transformation in the healthcare, credit goes to Synthetic Genomics market. Synthetic genomics demonstrates better understanding of deadly diseases and propels the rapid production of vaccines. Apart from healthcare, synthetic genomics finds its application in today’s sustainability challenges in the fields like renewable energy, nutrition and human health. For instance, Developing genetically modified algal strains as a renewable source of energy will drive the future of Synthetic genomics.
Synthetic Genomics Market: Drivers and Restraints
The capability of Synthetic genomics in providing a solution to Global Healthcare, Agriculture, Manufacturing and environmental challenges will fuel the growth coupled with recent technological advancements. Decreased cost of DNA sequencing and DNA synthesis will boost the research and trigger commercialization of synthetic genomics market. The chemical and biological threats along with ethical concerns prove to be the restraints for the Synthetic genomics field. Custom DNA synthesis along with functional genomics of Pathogens can be a threat. Adding to this, risk assessment of the purely entirely synthetic organism will become more challenging.
Synthetic Genomics Market: Overview
In 2017 ExxonMobil and Synthetic Genomics achieved a milestone in algae biofuel research that is expected to fuel the growth of the market. For instance, algae strain developed by synthetic genomics doubled oil production. Simultaneously attempts are being made to develop food proteins and oils from Non-engineered algal strains using Synthetic Genomic technology. Exploitation of synthetic genomics to synthesize enzymes used in manufacturing of drugs is the unique approach that will take the field to new heights. For instance, UK based GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is developing living system that can produce molecules like Aspirin, that comes from chemical process rather than biological process. Synthetic genomics will change the conventional research methodologies. For instance, it will assist in synthesizing difficult sequences that include high GC content, repetitive pattern and Centromere. Synthetic Genomic will enable synthesis of large sequence (1000+base pair) in one go instead of assembling the multiple shorter sequences. Development of Synthetic probiotics and genetic engineering to the pigs to make them Virus resistant and have Immune-profiles similar to Human are the future trends of Synthetic. Firms operating in synthetic genomics segment, are focusing on expanding their product portfolio. As a part of this strategy, in 2017, Genscript Biotech one of the leading and most innovative firm acquired CustomArray. Another giant Ginkgo Bioworks has acquired leading synthetic DNA provider Gen9.
Synthetic Genomics Market: Regional Overview
Technological advancement in North America in Synthetic biology will boost the Synthetic Genomic market in the U.S. and Canada. The potential for Synthetic Genomics Market is high in Europe due to increased number of organ donation and Transplantation and well-placed healthcare payer-provider structure. Asia-Pacific is expected to show significant growth for Synthetic Genomics Market due to higher antibiotic resistance in India and other developing nations. Latin America and the Middle East and Africa region will show slower growth for Synthetic Genomics Market owing to lack of awareness amongst the people in this region.
Synthetic Genomics Market: Key Players
Examples of some of the market participants in Synthetic Genomics Market identified across the value chain are: Synthetic Genomics Inc., Integrated DNA Technologies Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., GenScript, Biocompare Inc., Twist Bioscience, Boster Biological Technology, Genewiz, Eurofins Genomics.
The research report on Synthetic Genomics Market presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report on Synthetic Genomics Market provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on Synthetic Genomics Market:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Report on Synthetic Genomics Market includes regional analysis:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, ASEAN)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Northern Africa)
The report on Synthetic Genomics Market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Synthetic Genomics Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Synthetic Genomics Market: Segmentation
The global Synthetic Genomics Market is classified on the basis of Product, application and end user
Based on Product, Synthetic Genomics Market is segmented into following:
- DNA Template
- Modifying Enzymes
- Klenow Fragment
Based on application, Synthetic Genomics Market is segmented into following:
- Innovative vaccines & Therapeutics
- Bacterial resistance
- Organ Transplantation
- DNA printing
- Nutritional proteins & Oils
Based on end user, Synthetic Genomics Market is segmented into following:
- Biotechnology Companies
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Academic Institutions
- Government Laboratories
- Contract Research Organizations
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Synthetic Genomics Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Synthetic Genomics Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Synthetic Genomics Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Synthetic Genomics Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)