This Therapeutic Drug Monitoring market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Therapeutic Drug Monitoring market.
Therapeutic drug monitoring is a branch of clinical chemistry and clinical pharmacology which aims at maintaining the drug concentration levels in the body fluids within the particular therapeutic range. The purpose of therapeutic drug monitoring is refining patient care by individually adjusting the drug dosage for better outcomes.
Some of the situations where measurement of drug dosage concentration is useful include, non-response at therapeutic dose, suboptimal tolerability, pharmacokinetic drug-drug interaction and drug adherence. TDM is regarded as a module of personalized medicine that interacts with various other disciplines such as pharmacogenomics and pharmacokinetics. Most commonly monitored drugs are digoxin, valproate and carbamazepine.
The global therapeutic drug monitoring market showed significant growth over the last few years and is projected to grow at a robust CAGR during the forecast period.
Therapeutic Drug Monitoring Market: Drivers and Restraints
Therapeutic drug monitoring is driven by various key factors which include, ageing population with better health care services, increasing demand for genetic testing, increased government and private sector participation in therapeutic drug monitoring markets, rise in drug profiling.
Ongoing problems with reimbursement, retrenchment in the hospital fields and a weak global economy. Fluctuating exchange rates further weakens the global market.
Therapeutic Drug Monitoring Market: Overview
With the advancement of technology and increase incidence in disease population, therapeutic drug monitoring, is gaining wide acceptance as a method of choice among patients. This market is expected to grow at a healthy CAGR in the forecast period (2015-2025).
In the upcoming years, the TDM market will undergo significant transformation. These alterations will be done by convergence of new and more stringent regulations improvements in diagnostic technologies, automation and system engineering.
Therapeutic Drug Monitoring Market: Region-wise Outlook
Depending on geographic regions, therapeutic drug monitoring market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, and Middle East & Africa.
In terms of geography, North America dominates the therapeutic drug monitoring market, followed by Europe. During the earlier stages of this market development growth rates were higher, while the value of the market was relatively low. As the market value started to rise the annual growth rate declined slightly, but is expected to increase again as the market develops and the advantages of therapeutic drug monitoring is appreciated in the established markets and as the techniques and products appear in the emerging market.
Therapeutic Drug Monitoring Market: Key Players
Coulter, BioChem Pharmaceuticals, BioRad, OraSure Technologies,and Roche Diagnostics. The market is currently led by Some of the key players in compression therapy market are,Abbott Laboratories, Bayer AG, Beckman Roche diagnostics followed by Abbott Laboratories.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Therapeutic Drug Monitoring Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Therapeutic Drug Monitoring Market: Segmentation
Global therapeutic drug monitoring market is segmented on the basis of product type as following:
- HIV/AIDS drugs
Therapeutic drug monitoring market is further segmented on the basis of technology as:
- Proteomic technology
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Therapeutic Drug Monitoring Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Therapeutic Drug Monitoring Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Therapeutic Drug Monitoring Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Therapeutic Drug Monitoring Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)