This Tragacanth market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Tragacanth market.
Tragacanth is widely used as a stabilizing, viscosity enhancing agent in food emulsions. According to the EC food Regulation 231/2012, tragacanth is defined as a dry exudation derived from the branches and stems of strains of Astragalus gummifer Labillardiere and other Asiatic species of Astragalus. It is mainly produced in the Middle East region. Owing to the high viscosity of tragacanth, it is used as a stabilizer for acidic emulsions such as salad dressing. With increasing demand for tragacanth as a thickening agent in the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry, it is expected that global tragacanth market will grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period.
Market Dynamics of Tragacanth:
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Market Segmentation of Tragacanth:
Tragacanth market is segmented on the basis of product form, application, and geography. Based upon form, tragacanth market is segmented into flakes and ribbons. Ribbon form of tragacanth is expected to hold relatively high share in the global tragacanth market over the forecast period. Ribbon form of tragacanth has found wide application in the food, confectionery, pharmaceutical, and cosmetics application. On the basis of application, global tragacanth market is segmented into food, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and personal care, and others. Others include applications such as leather curing, wood match manufacturing, crayons and ceramics manufacturing etc. Among applications, food segment is expected to witness relatively higher consumption of tragacanth owing to its ability to act as a stabilizing, thickening, emulsifying and suspending agent in the low calorie milk shakes, mayonnaise products, sauces and other beverages.
Regional Outlook of Tragacanth:
Based on geography, tragacanth market is segmented into seven different regions namely Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, and Japan. Tragacanth is majorly produced in Iran followed by Turkey. Some of the major importing countries of tragacanth includes the European countries, the U.S., and Japan. It is expected that the demand for tragacanth from these regions will increase on the account of rise in demand-supply gap of natural gums. North America is projected to hold relatively higher value share in the global tragacanth market. High demand from the North America region can be attributed to the high investments made by manufacturers owing to increasing tragacanth demand. Asia Pacific is expected to witness rapid growth in the tragacanth market during the reviewed period. Emerging economies such as China, India provides growth opportunities for the players in tragacanth market to expand their revenue base.
Key Market Players in Tragacanth:
Some of the key players in the tragacanth market include Hawkins Watts Limited, Lakrena International, Scents of Earth, Kachabo Gums, Triarco Industries Inc., Alfa Chemical Corp. and Wizard’s Cauldron, Inc., Polygal AG among others.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative, and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Tragacanth Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The Report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Tragacanth segments
- Market Dynamics of Tragacanth
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2014-2016 for Tragacanth
- Tragacanth Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Value Chain
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition and Companies involved in Tragacanth
- Tragacanth Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Tragacanth includes:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Western Europe
- Rest of the Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of the Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Rest of APEJ
- The Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Tragacanth Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Tragacanth Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Tragacanth Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Tragacanth Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)