This Vegetable Parchment Paper market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Vegetable Parchment Paper market.
Global Vegetable Parchment Paper Market: Overview
The vegetable parchment paper is cellulose-based paper, which is coated to make it non-stick. The vegetable parchment paper is a secured packaging or wrapping option for food wrapping without imposing any residual. The vegetable parchment paper is used due to its excellent waterproof, odorless, and fat resistant properties. The ability to withstand in high temperature up to 200 ? makes vegetable parchment paper the most favorable wrapping option for cooking or baking the food. The largest brands in the food industry generally use the vegetable parchment paper for wrapping bakery and dairy products. Along with the processed food packaging, the vegetable parchment paper has household applications to bake or roast the vegetables. Across the world, the processed food industry is bourgeoning at high growth. To maintain the quality of food is the key concern for the food companies. Hygiene and extended shelf life are the key factors to consider food packaging solutions. The vegetable parchment paper is increasing in demand due to its safe and natural packaging solutions.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Vegetable Parchment Paper Market: Dynamics
The food industry is growing across the world. Along with food products, the packaging of food is also creating a high effect on consumer preferences. The vegetable parchment paper is cost-efficient and sustainable packaging products, which are the primary need of food companies from the packaging solutions. The aluminum foil market for food is expected to witness a loss in market share due to the increased adoption of vegetable parchment paper. The vegetable parchment paper market is going through the high regulatory compliance and authority approvals, which makes quite difficult to paper manufacturers to enter the market. The popularity of vegetable parchment paper is increasing from the last five years. The global export of vegetable parchment paper was expended by 13% in value during 2017-2018. According to the International Trade Centre, Finland is the leading exporter of vegetable parchment paper, which had exported around 0.3 Mn tons of shipments in 2018. France, Italy, Germany, and China are the other top exporters for the vegetable parchment paper. In terms of import, Germany and the United States were imported around 0.3 Mn tons of vegetable parchment paper and accounted for 23.6% of the import market in 2018.
Global Vegetable Parchment Paper Market: Geographic Outlook
The United States is expected to the leading country-level consumer of the vegetable parchment paper due to its high spending on food items and strong distribution channels. In terms of supply, Europe is expected to be dominating the global market. The large volume production of vegetable parchment paper is expected to carry out in European countries such as Finland, France, Italy, and Germany. In terms of consumption, Europe is expected to be a dominating region for vegetable parchment paper market. Oceania region is expected to witness a fast-paced growth in the demand for vegetable parchment paper in the next ten years. China & India are expected to witness a high demand for vegetable parchment paper in the next decade owing to increased spending on food and the growing adoption of processed food.
Global Vegetable Parchment Paper Market: Key Players
The key players operating in the global vegetable parchment paper market are as follows:
- Ahlstrom-Munksjö Oyj
- COREX Group
- Pudumjee Group
- McNairn Packaging, Inc.
- Scan Holdings
- Amol Paper Mills Pvt. Ltd.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on vegetable parchment paper market segments and geographies.
Regional Analysis Includes-
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Vegetable Parchment Paper Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Vegetable Parchment Paper Market: Segmentation
The global vegetable parchment paper market has been segmented by grammage, product type and distribution channel.
On the basis of grammage, the vegetable parchment paper market has been segmented into:
- Up to 40 GSM
- Above 40 GSM
On the product type, the vegetable parchment paper market has been segmented into:
- Plain Vegetable Parchment
- Siliconized Vegetable Parchment
On the basis of the distribution channel, the vegetable parchment paper market has been segmented into:
- Specialty Stores
- Online Stores
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing vegetable parchment paper market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth vegetable parchment paper market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered operating in the vegetable parchment paper market
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on vegetable parchment paper market performance
- Must-have information for vegetable parchment paper market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Vegetable Parchment Paper Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Vegetable Parchment Paper Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Vegetable Parchment Paper Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Vegetable Parchment Paper Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)