This Vegetable Glycerin market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Vegetable Glycerin market.
Vegetable glycerin is natural product extracted from vegetable oil by heating oil at a very high temperature under water pressure. It is produced from palm oil, soy, coconut/ palm oil and others. In terms of taste and color, vegetable glycerin is odorless, colorless and has a sweet flavor. Primary demand for vegetable glycerin is in food and beverage, personal care products and medicines. In food and beverage industry, vegetable glycerin is used as a sugar substitute or sweetener and in personal care and cosmetic products, it is often used in skin care products to make skin moist and healthy. North America and Western Europe are expected to gain largest market share in terms of value and volume during the forecast period.
Global Vegetable Glycerin Market: Market Drivers
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Vegetable Glycerin Market: Market segmentation
Vegetable glycerin market is segmented on the basis of by source, by grades and by application. Market segment as by source includes palm oil, soy, coconut/palm oil and others (grape seed). Vegetable glycerin market is segmented on the basis of grades such as food grade, pharm grade and industrial grade. Vegetable glycerin market segmentation on the basis of application, it includes food and beverages, personal care and cosmetics and medicines. On analyzing the demand for vegetable glycerin in the global level market, it assesses that majority of its application is from food and beverage industry followed by personal care and cosmetic products. Recently the demand for vegetable glycerin is increased in food industry as it is used as a thickener, wetting agent and as a sweetener. It is mostly used as a food additive in food industry such as in confectionery products, dairy products, prepared and processed food products and many other food products. On the other side, its demand is also expected to increase in personal care and cosmetic industry as it used as a humectant in skin care products, body lotions, shampoos, soaps etc. In pharmaceutical, vegetable glycerin is used as an ingredient in medicines and ointments.
Global Vegetable Glycerin Market: Regional Outlook
On the basis of regional segment, vegetable glycerin market is segmented in seven regions including North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Japan and the Middle East & Africa. On analyzing the market share on graph, it is expected that North America and Western Europe accounts to majority of share in terms of value in global vegetable glycerin market. Furthermore, increasing demand for confectionery, dairy and processed food products and personal care and cosmetic products among the urban population in developing regions shows that Asia-Pacific is expected to be one of the attractive market in near future.
Global Vegetable Glycerin Market: Key players
Some of the key players operating in global vegetable glycerin market are Procter & Gamble, NOW Foods, VVF L.L.C., Cargill, Incorporated, Dutch Glycerin Refinery (DGR), The Dow Chemical Company, Parchem fine & specialty chemicals , Avril Group, Essential Depot, Inc. among others.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Vegetable Glycerin Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The Report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Vegetable Glycerin Market Segments
- Market Dynamics of Global Vegetable Glycerin Market
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013-2015 for Global Vegetable Glycerin Market
- Global Vegetable Glycerin Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Value Chain
- Global Vegetable Glycerin Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition and Companies involved in Global Vegetable Glycerin Market
- Global Vegetable Glycerin Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Vegetable Glycerin Market includes:
- North America
- U.S. & Canada
- U.S. & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Rest of western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- GCC Countries
- Detailed overview of Global Vegetable Glycerin Market
- Changing market dynamics of the Global Vegetable Glycerin Market industry
- In-depth market segmentation of Global Vegetable Glycerin Market industry
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value of Global Vegetable Glycerin Market industry
- Recent industry trends and developments of Global Vegetable Glycerin Market industry
- Competitive landscape of Global Vegetable Glycerin Market industry
- Strategies of key players and product offerings in the Global Vegetable Glycerin Market industry
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth in Global Vegetable Glycerin Market industry
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Vegetable Glycerin Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Vegetable Glycerin Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Vegetable Glycerin Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Vegetable Glycerin Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)