This Wine Enzymes market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Wine Enzymes market.
Wine Enzymes: Market Outlook
Enzymes are protein molecules that speed up the rate of biochemical reactions. Enzymes are naturally sourced catalysts used extensively in the food and beverage industry to process raw food materials into various consumables. Enzymes are used in the production of bakery products, meat products, dairy products, juices, and alcoholic beverages such as beer and wine.
Wine enzymes, often found in grapes and yeasts, are an essential component in the winemaking process.Apart from fermentation and acceleration of the winemaking process, the wine enzymes are also used for controlling the growth of bacteria, improving the wine extraction process, improving the aroma, and stabilizing the wine.
Owing to the trends in the global wine industry, changes in consumer preference in developed nations, and increasing consumption of wine in the developing regional markets is, the global wine enzymes market is expected to witness a positive growth trajectory.
Innovative Wine Formulations to Increase the Market Share of Global Wine Enzymes Market
Lately, there has been a growing concern of health and wellness among the consumers. A shift towards a healthier lifestyle is causing the reduction in alcohol intake and to counter this problem, a no-alcohol or low-alcohol variety was launched. Diageo, a prominent alcoholic beverage manufacturer, were of the opinion that the no-alcohol and low-alcohol wine varieties ranked as the number one trend for 2019.
Other formulations include cannabis-infused wines, specially created to target young consumers. To deal with the declining wine consumption among the younger generation, innovative wines that are free from alcohol are being introduced into the markets. Therefore, appealing the consumers by widening the choices would guarantee a steady growth trajectory of global wine enzymes market.
Vegan and Sustainability Trends to Play an Important Role in the Growth of Global Wine Enzymes Market
Wine Enzymes such as lysozymes are derived from animal sources such as milk and eggs. They help in controlling the bacterial growth and clarification of substrate during the winemaking process. To meet the skyrocketing demand of vegan and plant-based food items, wine manufactures are adopting alternatives such as non-animal enzymes to manufacture vegan-friendly wines.
Retail stores and supermarkets are also anticipating the trend by keeping numerous vegan-friendly wine varieties. Prominent wine manufacturers such as Pernod Ricard Winemakers and Australian Vintage Limited are making efforts to make maximum use of renewable energy resources for wine production.
Efforts are being made to achieve maximum recyclability of wine packaging. Canned wines are popular among the young drinkers and have a high recyclability percentage than glass bottles. Hence, vegan and sustainability trends can fairly impact the growth of wines enzymes.
Global Wine Enzymes: Key Players
Some of the key players manufacturing Wine Enzymes are as follows –
- DSM (Netherlands)
- Amano Enzyme (Japan)
- Kerry Group (Ireland)
- Chr. Hansen (Denmark)
- Associated British Foods (UK)
- Novozymes (Denmark)
- DuPont (US).
Opportunities for Global Wine Enzymes Market Participants:
South Asia happens to be the fastest-growing regional market in terms of wine consumption. East Asia and Oceania display a tremendous demand for wine, giving a tough competition to major European countries. The European region leads by a far wide margin in terms of wine consumption.
Latin American countries such as Uruguay, Brazil, and Argentina show a promising growth prospect for the wine market. Thus, with an increasing demand for wine and wine varieties around the world, the wine enzymes market players should come up with completive strategies to seek business growth.
The COVID-19 pandemic had a wide-scale impact on the global logistics and supply chain, causing a decline in the wine trade. The pandemic has affected the global wine enzymes market. Governments of many nations are providing a stimulus package to businesses to give economic relief.
Loosening of lockdown regulations and permission to continue manufacturing activities using standard safety measures by the world governments would help revive the economy as well as shorten the impact of the pandemic on the global wine enzymes market.
The wine enzymes market report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions.
By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the wine enzymes market, including but not limited to: regional markets, nature, premix type, product type, and nature
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis on:
- Wine enzymes market segment
- Wine enzymes market dynamics
- Wine enzymes market size
- Wine enzymes supply and demand
- Current trends/issues/challenges pertaining to wine enzymes market
- Competition landscape and emerging market participants in wine enzymes market
- Technology related to production/processing of wine enzymes
- Value chain analysis of the wine enzymes market
Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, BENELUX, Poland, Russia, Nordic, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The wine enzymes market report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analysing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the wine enzymes market report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Wine Enzymes Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Wine Enzymes: Market Segmentation
Based on Type, wine enzymes can be segmented as:-
- Fungi (Pectinases, Lipases, Glycosidases, Fungal Proteases)
- Yeasts (Glucanases, Esters, Proteases)
- Lactic Acid Bacteria (Glycosidases, Microbial Proteases)
- Phenoloxidases/Oxidative Enzyme
- Lysozyme/Antimicrobial Enzyme
- Others (Laccases, Cellulases, Xylanases)
Based on Function, wine enzymes can be segmented as:-
- Aroma Improvement
- Wine stabilization
- Settling and Clarification
- Bacterial Growth Control
Based on End-Use, wine enzymes can be segmented as:-
- Red Wine
- White Wine
- Rose Wine
- Sparkling Wine
- Sweet Wine
- Others (Fortified Wine)
Based on Form, wine enzymes can be segmented as:-
- Others (gel, granular)
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the wine enzymes market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the wine enzymes market
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Wine Enzymes Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Wine Enzymes Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Wine Enzymes Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Wine Enzymes Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)