This Acetic Acid market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Acetic Acid market.
Acetic acid, also known as ethanoic acid is a colourless liquid, which has a sour smell and distinct and strong pungent. Acetic acid is mainly produced by methanol carbonylation technique. Acetic acid is also used for producing chemical contents including Vinyl acetate monomer (VAM), Purified Terephthalic Acid (PTA), etc. Acetic acid is used in various industries such as rubber, plastics, pharmaceutical, construction, paint and other industries. It is also used for water treatment and in vinegar as a key ingredient.
Global Acetic Acid Market: Drivers and Restraints
Growing demand for acetic acid in rubber, plastics, pharmaceutical, construction, paint and other industries is driving the growth of global acetic acid market. In addition, increasing demand for Purified Terephthalic Acid (PTA) and Vinyl acetate monomer (VAM) in packaging and textile industry (polyester manufacturing), is also resulting into increasing demand for acetic acid. Increasing demand for acetic acid as vinegar due to various health benefits associated with it is also expected to accelerate the growth of global acetic acid market during the forecast period. Moreover, the expansion of new separation technologies to improve the production efficiency is also can be an opportunity for the global acetic acid market. Furthermore, being an industrial chemical and chemical reagent, acetic acid is also used in making cellulose acetate for the photographic film.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Growth of acetic acid market is comparatively low in some regions however the market is already in its maturity stage in those regions. High concentration of acetic acid can be harmful for aquatic life, animals, and plants, which can be a restraint for the global acetic acid market in forecast period. Furthermore, the volatile prices of raw material such as methanol also can be a limiting factor for the acetic acid market.
Global Acetic Acid Market: Region wise Outlook
The global acetic acid market is divided into seven regions, namely North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Japan and Middle East and Africa (MEA). Asia pacific is one of the largest market of acetic acid. Taiwan and china are the key markets of acetic acid in Asia pacific region. Owing to increasing demand for paints & coatings, demand for acetic acid is witnessing surge in Asia Pacific region. India will also register a remarkable growth in the global acetic acid market in forecast period due to rising investments, increasing population, favourable government initiatives, constantly enhancing demand from end-use sectors, and expanding industries in the region. China is the largest market of acetic acid. North America and Europe are also the major markets for the acetic acid.
Global Acetic Acid Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the global acetic acid market are-
- E & C chemicals Inc.
- Seidler Chemical Company
- Parchem - fine & specialty chemicals
- Gujarat Narmada valley fertilizers & chemicals limited (GNFC)
- GFS chemicals Inc.
- Scientific solutions LLC
- KAP Techno Chem. USA Inc.
- U.S. Chemicals Inc.
- Tedia Company Inc.
- Hydrite chemical company
- Jiangsu Sopo (Group) Co.
- Eastman Chemicals
- Wacker Chemie
- WEGO CHEMICAL GROUP
The global woodworking machines market is highly fragmented due to the presence of large number of regional and global players. Regional players choose quality service and competitive pricing as their winning strategy over global players. In response to this, global players are largely involved in merger & acquisition and partnership activities in order to enhance their profitability margin and market share.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and Industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia and Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, and Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Acetic Acid Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Acetic Acid Market: Segmentation
On the basis of application, the global acetic acid market is segmented into:-
- Acetic anhydride
- Vinyl acetate monomer (VAM)
- Acetate esters
- Purified Terephthalic Acid (PTA)
On the basis of end-use, the global acetic acid market is segmented into:-
- Paints and Coating
- Food and Beverages
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Acetic Acid Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Acetic Acid Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Acetic Acid Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Acetic Acid Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.