This Alfalfa Protein Concentrate market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Alfalfa Protein Concentrate market.
Market Outlook for Alfalfa Protein Concentrate Market:
Alfalfa protein concentrate is obtained from the aerial part of Medicago sativa, i.e., alfalfa. Alfalfa protein concentrate is rich in amino acids, pigments such as xanthophylls, etc., minerals such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, etc., and also contains many vitamins such as A, E, K, folic acid, biotin, etc. Due to the high nutritional value of Alfalfa protein concentrate, it is used as a dietary supplement and has applications in sports nutrition and health care industries. Alfalfa protein concentrate can easily mix with vegetable juices, shakes, smoothies and other health drinks, which makes it suitable for the manufacturers of the food industry to incorporate it and develop nutritional and innovative food products.
Growing Demand for Alfalfa Protein Concentrate in Nutraceutical Industry
The shift in the trend for the use of plant-based products has created a huge demand for plant-based proteins. The growing awareness regarding healthcare among the consumers has been a major driver for the increase in the use of plant-based products, as the animal-based products might cause some allergies and other side-effects. Alfalfa protein concentrate is derived from plants, has high nutritional value, safe and easy to consume and therefore can captivate the health-conscious consumers, which is also a factor expected to increase the demand for alfalfa protein concentrate and drive the growth of the market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The health and fitness concern among the youngsters all across the globe is an important factor that has increased the demand for dietary supplements. Consumers prefer the use of organic and non-GMO protein supplements and therefore alfalfa protein concentrate is a suitable dietary supplement as it fulfills both the requirements of the consumers. Thus, the manufacturers of nutraceutical and health care industries are focusing on producing alfalfa protein concentrate.
The lack of awareness about alfalfa protein concentrate and competition with similar protein supplements might be the major restraints for the alfalfa protein concentrate market. There are many companies that are focusing on developing plant-based, gluten-free and non-GMO protein concentrates and are also providing different flavors of protein concentrates. Availability of alternatives is also expected to hamper the growth of the alfalfa protein concentrate market.
Global Alfalfa Protein Concentrate Market: Participants
The key players operating in the market are Bioriginal Food & Science Corporation, Swanson Vitamins, Xi'an Tianrui Biotech Co., Ltd., etc. Désialis provides alfalfa protein concentrate especially for pet foods and contains most of the required essential nutrients.
Global Alfalfa Protein Concentrate Market: Key Developments
In 2017, Luzerne-Research & Development (L-RD) had introduced Luzixeen, an alfalfa protein concentrate which has about 45% to 60% of protein content and is a plant-based alternative to animal-derived proteins. The products contain essential amino acids such as valine, isoleucine, lysine, etc. It can be sprinkled on yogurt, salads, etc. and also can be used in the preparation of food supplements, bars, biscuits, beverages, protein shakes, etc.
Opportunities for Alfalfa Protein Concentrate Market Participants:
Although alfalfa protein concentrate has good nutritional content but due to poor solubility and undesirable sensory properties, it has a restricted application in the food industry. The improvement in solubility and sensory properties might enable the incorporation of alfalfa protein concentrate in a variety of food products so as to improve the nutritional value of the food. This might increase the alfalfa protein concentrate market as consumers prefer the use of nutritional and innovative products. The development of technology and use of efficient extraction process might help to develop cost-effective alfalfa protein concentrate which might attract the manufacturers of nutraceutical and other health care industries, and thus might increase the alfalfa protein concentrate market.
Brief Approach to Research
The analysis will be done a modeling-based approach and triangulation methodology to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed Alfalfa Protein Concentrate market understanding and assessment of the flavor, application and encapsulation process of the segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data are collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall Alfalfa Protein Concentrate market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the Alfalfa Protein Concentrate market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the Alfalfa Protein Concentrate market and its potential
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the Alfalfa Protein Concentrate market
- Cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key segments, regions and by major market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports, and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the Alfalfa Protein Concentrate market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the Alfalfa Protein Concentrate market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on Alfalfa Protein Concentrate market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Alfalfa Protein Concentrate Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Alfalfa Protein Concentrate Market: Segmentation
Alfalfa Protein Concentrate Market segmentation on the basis of the form:
Alfalfa Protein Concentrate Market segmentation on the basis of the end use:
- Food industry
- Others (e.g. Animal feed industry, etc.)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing Alfalfa Protein Concentrate market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Alfalfa Protein Concentrate market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint