This Vegan Protein Concentrate market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Vegan Protein Concentrate market.
Vegan Protein Concentrate Market Outlook
Vegan protein concentrate is made up from various sources and is utilized in various industries such as food and beverage, pharmaceuticals, functional foods, dietary supplements, etc. The vegan protein concentrate is developed with the main focus of providing a concentrated form of the products which fulfill the nutritional requirement of the body. Vegan protein concentrate is available in liquid and powder form and is also available in various flavours to attract a large consumer base.
Increasing Health Trends among the Millennial Population Drives the Vegan Protein Concentrate Market
The increasing vegan, vegetarian, and flexitarian population is anticipated to serve as one of the major drivers for the vegan protein concentrate market. As per Google Search, the vegan trend as increased by over four times in the period between 2012 and 2017. Increase in animal concern, and the growing awareness about the ill-effects of the antibiotics and hormones that are present in the animal-products are some of the drivers for the increasing vegan and flexitarian population. The increasing inclination of the consumers towards the consumption of vegan products is estimated to have a positive impact on the vegan protein concentrate market.
The rise in health and fitness trends is estimated to boosts the sales of vegan protein concentrate. Vegan protein concentrate is used as a dietary supplement as it contains a high amount of proteins which helps in muscle building and damage recovery. Due to the hectic and sedentary lifestyle, the millennial population is focusing on joining the gym and other fitness facilities to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Also, as the health and fitness trends increase it becomes necessary to fulfill the protein needs of the body because excessive exercise can cause tissue damage. Therefore, the demand for vegan protein concentrates is estimated to increase as it helps in tissue repair.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The consumer demand for clean-label and healthy products is estimated to drive the vegan protein concentrate market. The manufacturers are focusing on incorporating nutritionally rich and natural ingredients in their products. Thus, the demand for vegan protein concentrate is expected to increase in the food and beverage industry as it is aligned with the requirements of the manufacturers and end-use consumers.
Vegan Protein Concentrate Market: Regional Analysis
The demand for vegan protein concentrate is estimated to increase in the Asia Pacific region. The presence of a large youth population, the influence of the western lifestyle, and increasing disposable income are some of the factors that are estimated to drive the sales of vegan protein concentrate in the Asia Pacific region. According to the United Nations organization, the Asia Pacific region accounts for about 60% of the global youth population. Also, the health trends are increasing, and thus, the requirement for the dietary supplements is estimated to increase, which is further expected to boosts the vegan protein concentrate market.
Vegan Protein Concentrate Market: Key Participants
Few of the key market players in the vegan protein concentrate market are:
- Glanbia plc
- Tate & Lyle PLC
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Cargill, Incorporated
- True Nutrition
- Jarrow Formulas, Inc.
- Nutrimed Healthcare
- Axiom Foods, Inc.
- Fuji Plant Protein Labs
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the vegan protein concentrate market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as source, form, nature, flavour, end-use, and distribution channel.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Vegan protein concentrate Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to vegan protein concentrate market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in the vegan protein concentrate market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of vegan protein concentrate
- Value Chain Analysis of the vegan protein concentrate market
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Vegan Protein Concentrate Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Vegan Protein Concentrate Market Segmentation
The vegan protein concentrate market can be segmented on the basis of source, form, nature, flavour, end-use, and distribution channel:
The vegan protein concentrate market can be segmented on the basis of the source as:
- Brown rice
The vegan protein concentrate market can be segmented on the basis of the form as:
The vegan protein concentrate market can be segmented on the basis of nature as:
The vegan protein concentrate market can be segmented on the basis of the flavour as:
- Cookies & Cream
The vegan protein concentrate market can be segmented on the basis of the end-use as:
- Food & Beverage Processing
- Bakery Products
- Snacks and Cereals
- Meat, Fish & Poultry products
- Sports Drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Other Food & Beverage Processing
- Functional Foods and Dietary Supplements
- Animal Nutrition
The vegan protein concentrate market can be segmented on the basis of distribution channel as:
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retailers
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the vegan protein concentrate market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the vegan protein concentrate market
- Competitive landscape of the vegan protein concentrate market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on vegan protein concentrate market performance
- Must-have information for vegan protein concentrate market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint