This Artificial Intelligence In Healthcare market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Artificial Intelligence In Healthcare market.
Diverse interventions ranging from EHR (electronic health records) and patient records to surgical procedures application are extensively integrating AI, which in turn has revolutionized the clinical and healthcare settings. Demand for deep learning is expected to increase in artificial intelligence in healthcare market with rising need for image recognition, data mining and signal reduction.
Innovative Developments with Collaborations to Significantly Benefit Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Developing Regions to Witness Stellar Growth in Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market with Notable Dearth of Doctor-Population
North America artificial intelligence in healthcare market is likely to witness significant growth with increasing usage of EMR (Electronic Health Records), growing focus on the precision medicine, high consumerization of the personal care products. Increasing desire for automating tasks, harnessing deeper insights in financial and clinical issues drives North America artificial intelligence in healthcare market.
According to official figures presented in the Indian Parliament in 2017, doctor population ratio is a major concern in India as the country holds nearly 1,022,859 allopathic doctors that are registered with Medical Council of India. India lacks in meeting the WHO standard of having 1:1000 doctor-population ratio, as the country only has only 0.62:1,000 doctor-population ratio. Whereas, US has a higher doctor-population ratio, which is insufficient for catering to the needs of rapidly surging population. Association of American Medical Colleges had presented a report of US by stating that the region is likely to face shortage of over 90,000 doctors by the end of 2020, which is inclusive of 45,000 patient care doctors.
Dearth of doctor population is significantly driving the growth of artificial intelligence in healthcare market and this trend is expected to continue in the developing economies.
Explosive Growth of Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market with Rapidly Increasing Regulatory Mandates and Diagnostic Errors
Emerging need for taking up healthcare decisions based on evidence and improved clinical outcomes are some factors driving the growth of artificial intelligence in healthcare market. Increasing usage in claims management applications for insurance companies, for identifying the number of fake claims further drives demand and supply of artificial intelligence in healthcare market. Surging use of big data across the healthcare industry, artificial intelligence capabilities for improving patient outcomes, notable imbalance between patients and health workforce is likely to stimulate the revenue growth of artificial intelligence in healthcare market.
Prevalence of government mandates for utilizing EHR is stimulating the need for deep learning technology, which in turn drives artificial intelligence in healthcare market. Rising need for drug discovery, treatment plans and medication management is expected to stimulate the growth of artificial intelligence in healthcare market. Prospective of artificial intelligence based tools for the care of geriatric population and untapped potential of the developing regions such as India and China is anticipated to create several opportunities for artificial intelligence in healthcare market expansion.
Rising importance on the precision medications, rapid increase in cross-industry partnerships and venture capital investments has been fuelling the sales of artificial intelligence in healthcare market. However, high installation costs and dearth of skilled workforce is likely to restrain artificial intelligence in healthcare market on a larger basis. Imprecise regulatory scenario as well as reluctance amongst the healthcare professionals for adopting artificial intelligence based technologies is further likely to hinder the growth of restrain artificial intelligence in healthcare market.
Bifurcation of Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market Is Done By Deployment, End-User and Application
Report offers comprehensive analysis of artificial intelligence in healthcare market and consists of industry-validated and statistically supported data with thoughtful insights and facts. Artificial intelligence in healthcare market report comprises of projections with the help of class-1 methodologies. Artificial intelligence in healthcare market report further offers information and study for classifications such as applications, regions and product types.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Artificial Intelligence In Healthcare Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Based on deployment, artificial intelligence in healthcare market is divided into
Based on end-user, artificial intelligence in healthcare market is divided into
- Insurance companies
Based on application, artificial intelligence in healthcare market is divided into
- Drug Development
- Revenue-Cycle Management
- Precision Medicine
- Patient Health Management
- Clinical Decision Support
- Analytics and Research
- Data Management
Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market Report Holistically Covers:
- Value chain
- Market participants
- Demand and supply
- Market prospects
- Technological innovations and advancements
- On-going trends and opportunities
- Market size
- Segmentation analysis
Geographical Landscape of Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market Is Thoroughly Based On:
- North America artificial intelligence in healthcare market (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America artificial intelligence in healthcare market (Mexico, Brazil)
- Eastern Europe artificial intelligence in healthcare market (Russia, Poland)
- Western Europe artificial intelligence in healthcare market (U.K, Italy, Spain, France and Germany)
- APAC (Asia Pacific) artificial intelligence in healthcare market includes (New Zealand, ASEAN, China, Australia and India)
- Japan artificial intelligence in healthcare market
- Middle East and Africa artificial intelligence in healthcare market (North Africa, GCC Countries, and South Africa)
Artificial intelligence in healthcare market report consists of lucrative information, quantitative and qualitative analysis by industry participants, experts and analysts throughout the value chain. Artificial intelligence in healthcare market report offers detailed study of the parent market developments and trends. Artificial intelligence in healthcare market report also maps qualitative effect of several market prospects on regions and segments.
- Neutral viewpoint in artificial intelligence in healthcare market performance
- Strategies and developments of artificial intelligence in healthcare market participants
- Competitive landscape in artificial intelligence in healthcare market
- Industry developments and trends
- Detailed market segmentation
- Changing market dynamics
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Artificial Intelligence In Healthcare Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Artificial Intelligence In Healthcare Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Artificial Intelligence In Healthcare Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Artificial Intelligence In Healthcare Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)