This Asset And Liability Management Solutions market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Asset And Liability Management Solutions market.
Asset & Liability Management is a software solution that helps enterprises in monitoring of balance sheet risks for the banking book. This Asset & Liability Management solution also helps financial institutions to get accurate view of profitability, stability and risk exposure of their balance sheet. This Asset & Liability Management solution helps in behavior modelling which further helps in understanding consumer behavior for prepayments and early redemptions. Moreover it helps in creation of unified reporting environment with detailed workflow.
These Asset & Liability Management solutions are capable to manage organization risk and stand-alone treasury management system. Moreover this Asset & Liability Management solution includes treasury management, analytics, stress test, market risk control and earning risk management.
These Asset & Liability Management solutions plays a critical role in weaving together the different business lines in a financial institution. Managing liquidity and the balance sheet are crucial to the existence of a financial institution and sustenance of its operations. It is also essential for seamless growth of the balance sheet in a profitable way.
Asset & Liability Management solutions Market: Drivers and Challenges
The major factor driving the adoption of Asset & Liability Management solutions is the growing usage of advance technology. The high adoption of internet has significantly affected risk management and how information analytics and risk transfer solutions are used. This has encouraged mid-level and small enterprises to implement Asset & Liability Management solutions to reduce the risk and mistakes.
The key challenge restraining the market for Asset & Liability Management solutions is the need for stronger and more accurate balance sheet risk management. With the financial changes occurring presently has led huge impact on enterprises. Enterprises have started focusing on advance solutions for liquidity management with tighter regulations and reporting requirements. Moreover, asset and liability managers need to focus on interest rate risk management with increasing demand for more dynamic simulations. This has created a major challenge for this Asset & Liability Management solutions market.
Key Developments :
In April 2016, Malauzai software has entered into the partnership with Geezeo, a financial management solution provider. This partnership will help malauzai will provide its apps with features such as conduct transactions, but to take charge of their financial decisions and personal financial objective.
In May 2015, CetoLogic has entered into the partnership with Strategic Analytics Solutions to provide asset liability management (ALM) consulting services that help financial institutions better prepare for the impact of interest rate movements and the subsequent impacts to liquidity, core deposits and other market risks. Consulting services provided include capital optimization.
In Asset & Liability Management solutions market there are many vendors some of them are Oracle, Protecht, IBM, Profile Software Numerical technologies and others.
At present, North America region holds the largest market share of global Asset & Liability Management solutions market. The market is mounting broadly in countries such as U.S. and Canada due to the high adoption of risk management solutions. The major solution vendors in this market are from North America, creating high growth opportunity for users in these market.
The Asia Pacific region is following the North America region in this Asset & Liability Management solutions market is expected to have the highest growth rate in coming years due to the adoption of solutions for risk measurement, or common currency, for all types of risk in countries such as India.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
Asset & Liability Management solutions Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2014 - 2016
- Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Value Chain
- Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Asset And Liability Management Solutions Market includes development in the following regions:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- The Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Asset And Liability Management Solutions Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Asset & Liability Management solutions Market: Segmentation
Segmentation on the basis of Asset & Liability Management software offered:
- Enterprise Risk management
- Asset & Liability Treasury Management
- Risk Analytics
- Liquidity risk management
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Asset And Liability Management Solutions Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Asset And Liability Management Solutions Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Asset And Liability Management Solutions Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Asset And Liability Management Solutions Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.