This Biodegradable Water Bottles market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Biodegradable Water Bottles market.
Biodegradable water bottles market: Overview
According to the estimates, more than 8 million tonnes of plastic litter is dumped into the ocean every year, damaging aquatic life. One of the worst culprits of single-use plastic is plastic water bottles that are discarded as soon as the drink is finished. These plastic water bottles take between 400 to 1000 years to degrade. Introduction of biodegradable water bottles is a significant step towards curbing the pollution caused by plastic. Biodegradable water bottles are made from organic materials such as algae, bamboo, husks, bulrush, recycled paper, sugarcane pulp and biodegradable plastic bottles are made from PLA (polylactic acid), PHA (polyhydroxyalkanoates), and biodegradable PET. Biodegradable water bottles are an ideal choice as they decompose within 80 days. Biodegradable water bottles do not leave behind any micro-particles or leach heavy metals in the environment. These bottles are made from sustainable materials and do not use fossil fuel for its production. Biodegradable water bottles are considered a significant breakthrough in combating the trash problem that is plaguing the oceans. Biodegradable water bottles market is expected to increase as many companies will adopt an environmentally friendly packaging solution for storage and transport of water.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Biodegradable water bottles market: Dynamics
Half of all the plastic water bottles are used only once, and these bottles require three times the amount of water to produce a plastic bottle than it does to fill one. Biodegradable water bottles are an alternative measure against the traditional plastic bottles that are causing considerable damage to the environment. Biodegradable water bottles can degrade anywhere, be it on land or ocean. The growing environment protection awareness among people will help the biodegradable water bottles market to flourish. The global biodegradable market accounts for a share of less than 1% of the plastics market, but with an increase in R&D adopted by market players, the market is expected to grow steadily. Eco-friendly and cost-effective nature of the biodegradable water bottles drives the biodegradable water bottles market positively. The urgent need to replace the amount of unreal plastic that is produced, used and thrown away will help in the significant growth of biodegradable water bottles market shortly. Biodegradable water bottles made from algae are purely vegan and edible. These bottles made from organic sources can withstand high levels of water exposure and are shatterproof. Soon other food grade companies are expected to adopt biodegradable bottle packaging solutions for items like juice, milk and other household products. There is growth in the demand for bottled water because of the hygienic and safe drinking solutions which will lead to a significant increase in the biodegradable water bottles market during the forecast period. However, beautiful transparent plastic water bottles are part of marketing and a primary restraint for the growth of biodegradable water bottles. Temperature specific biodegradable plastics degrade only at 50°C which is not possible inside the ocean; this might hamper the growth of biodegradable water bottles market.
Biodegradable water bottles market: the Geographical outlook of biodegradable water bottles market in the following regions
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
North America and Western Europe are the primary consumers of biodegradable water bottles worldwide growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period. Developing countries such as India and China has tremendous potential and are rising at a rapid pace due to the increase in domestic demand. Some of the market trends include strict government regulations, growing population and recent technological developments in biodegradable packaging. These factors are expected to be the primary reasons for the growth in biodegradable water bottles market.
Biodegradable water bottles market: Key players
- Paper water bottle
- Anhui Idea Technology Ltd.
- Taizhou merry port Plastic Products Co. Ltd.
- Vegan bottle
- Mitsubishi Plastics
- Biopac Co.
- Raepack Ltd
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Biodegradable Water Bottles Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Biodegradable water bottles market: Segmentation
Biodegradable water bottles market is segmented by the material
- Organic material
- Sugarcane pulp
- Algae (Agar powder)
- Biodegradable plastic
- Plant-based PET (polyethylene terephthalate)
- PHA (polyhydroxyalkanoates)
- PLA (poly-lactic acid)
- Cellulose-based plastics
- Poly-butylene succinate
Biodegradable water bottles market is segmented by capacity
- 15 ml – 100 ml (small)
- 100ml - 500ml (medium)
- 500ml -1000 ml (large)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Biodegradable Water Bottles Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Biodegradable Water Bottles Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Biodegradable Water Bottles Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Biodegradable Water Bottles Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)