This Biodegradable Insulated Panel market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Biodegradable Insulated Panel market.
Fresh produce and pharmaceutical industries growth across the globe to propel the biodegradable insulated panel demand
Expanded polystyrene (EPS), polyurethane (PUR), expanded polypropylene (EPP) and other conventional plastic materials are presently dominating the insulated panels demand in the present market scenario globally. Continuously increasing non-biodegradable plastic waste has resulted into high intolerance towards the conventional plastics with the imposition of strict regulations restraining the usage of conventional plastics. The cold chain participants are gradually switching to the Biodegradable insulated panel from conventional expanded plastic insulated panel to prevent their business from getting impacted by the plastic usage regulations. Thus, the global biodegradable insulated panel market is expected to witness steep inclination in during the forecast period and create large incremental opportunity for the biodegradable insulated panel market players across the globe.
Global Biodegradable Insulated Panel Market Dynamics
High price and limited availability of bioplastics is one of the primary restraint for the biodegradable insulated panel market as it ultimately impacts the retail price for the final consumer products and the profit margin of the end-user companies of biodegradable insulated panel. Although, the global production capacity of bioplastics is expanding at an impressive pace, leading to relaxation on the price of bioplastics insulated panel. Moreover, strict regulations against the conventional plastics and gradually increasing prices of the conventional plastics have supported the adoption of biodegradable insulated panel. The growth of biodegradable insulated panel market is primarily on the global cold chain services market performance. Packaged fresh produce and ready meals demand is rising at an impressive pace across the globe, propelling the demand for biodegradable insulated panel. Pharmaceutical industry is also developing at a significant pace, driving the growth of biodegradable insulated panel market. Promoting the product with the tag of sustainable solution is one of the prominent trend in the present market scenario, and biodegradable insulated panel have played a crucial role in achieving the same.
In October 2018, Vericool, Inc. introduced Ohana Cooler, a range of reusable and compostable cooler composed of biodegradable insulated panel, specifically for the consumer purpose.
Global Biodegradable Insulated Panel Market Regional Outlook
The adoption rate of biodegradable insulated panel is high in the developed economies such as U.S., Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Sweden and Japan. Pharmaceutical industry is the primary driver for the biodegradable insulated panel demand the countries. The pharmaceutical industry and packaged food industry is significantly large in China and India, while the adoption rate for biodegradable insulated panel is relatively slow among end-user industries. This is primarily due to large number of small companies serving the demand for packaged food in the Asia Pacific region, where the competitive edge of companies lies in providing economic products. Although, the violently increasing production of bioplastics in the Asia Pacific region is projected to lower the price for biodegradable insulated panel and generate intense incremental revenue opportunity. The biodegradable insulated panel market is gradually developing in the GCC countries with the rapid growth of pharmaceutical industry.
Global Biodegradable Insulated Panel Market Key Players
Ecovative Design LLC is one of the unique company to use agricultural waste, specifically mushroom, to manufacture biodegradable insulated panel. Some of the key players operating the global biodegradable insulated panel market are
- Sonoco Thermosafe
- ThermoPod L.L.C.
- Insulated Products Corporation
- KTM Industries, Inc.
- Nature-Pack U.S.
- Vericool, Inc.
- Ecovative Design LLC
- AeroSafe Global
The biodegradable insulated panel market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The biodegradable insulated panel market report provides in depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The biodegradable insulated panel market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Regional analysis of biodegradable insulated panel market includes:
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Biodegradable Insulated Panel Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Biodegradable Insulated Panel Market Segmentation
The global biodegradable insulated panel market can be segmented on the basis of thickness as
- Up to 1 cm
- 1 to 3 cm
- 3 to 5 cm
- Above 5 cm
The global biodegradable insulated panel market can be segmented on the basis of material as
- Natural Cotton
- Agricultural waste composites
The global biodegradable insulated panel market can be segmented on the basis of application as
- Fresh produce
- Meat, seafood & poultry
- Bakery & confectionary
- Ready meals
- Baby food
- Other food products
- Pet food
Biodegradable insulated panel market report highlights:
- A detailed overview of parent market of biodegradable insulated panel market
- Changing market dynamics in the biodegradable insulated panel industry
- In depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Biodegradable Insulated Panel Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Biodegradable Insulated Panel Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Biodegradable Insulated Panel Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Biodegradable Insulated Panel Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)