This Block Margarine market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Block Margarine market.
Margarine is a type of butter spread used in baking, cooking and spreading purposes in food industry. Margarine contains vegetable oils obtained from soya bean or sunflower and Trans fats. Block margarine is a non-dairy based spread used in the food industry, in many cases used as a substitute for butter. Like butter, it is a water-in-fat emulsion, Consists of refined vegetable oil and water. Available in various fat concentrations. Commonly used in food products like pastries, donuts, cookies etc. Block margarine is similar to butter in hardness and is generally packaged in paper wrapping. Block margarines are most commonly used in pastry making, but if softened they can be used in creaming.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Block margarine market is segmented on the basis of its type as soft block margarine and hard block margarine. Soft or spreadable margarine is made from more liquid oils and less hydrogenated oils which can be used as a spreader in many food products such as pizza and cakes. Hard block margarine are used in baking, frying and spreading purposes. Hard block margarines are sold as blocks similar to butter wherein soft block margarines are sold in tubs.
Block margarines market is segmented on the basis of its nature as organic and conventional. Increasing demand for organic products in health conscious consumers and fitness trainers is increasing organic block margarine market. Many players are moving towards organic block margarine products as a result of increasing demand for organic block margarine as compared to conventional market.
Block margarine market is further segmented on the basis of regions as North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan, Japan, and Middle East and Africa.
Market Regional Outlook:
On the basis of regions, the Block Margarine market has been segmented into North America, Latin America, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific region, Japan, Middle East and Africa. Block margarine market has seen dominating in terms of revenue in North America region and is expected to grow in forecast period. Asia Pacific has shown fastest growth rate in block margarine market. India, China are the fastest growing countries in Asia Pacific which is showing potential in growing block margarine market and is expected to grow in forecast period.
Market Drivers and Trends:
Block margarine is trending as it avoids all the high cardiovascular diseases which are associated with butter. Block margarine has application in food industry as bakery, confectionary, cake, pastry etc. which increases its demand in global market. Block margarine has ability of adding functional ingredients and flavours in food products which is one of the key driver for block margarine global market. Block margarine market is matured with many local players crowding to capture regional markets which makes block margarine. Trend of using low fat products is increasing which is increasing demand for low fat block margarine product in global market.
Block Margarine Market Key Players:
Some of the key players in the Block Margarine market include Unilever, Bunge Limited, ConAgra Foods, Inc., Dairy Crest Group plc, Zydus Cadila, Wilmar International Limited, Goodman Fielder, Fuji Oil Company, Ltd., Brasil Foods S.A., Y?ld?z Holding etc. are among these.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative, and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Block Margarine Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Block Margarine Market Segments
- Block Margarine Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2015 – 2016
- Block Margarine Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Block Margarine Market Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Block Margarine Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Block Margarine Players Competition & Companies involved
- Block Margarine Market Technology
- Block Margarine Market Value Chain
- Block Margarine Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Block Margarine Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Block Margarine Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Block Margarine Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Block Margarine Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Block Margarine Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)