This Candida Vaginitis Rapid Testing market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Candida Vaginitis Rapid Testing market.
Candida vaginitis is generally characterized by pruritus, vaginal soreness and discharge along with dyspareunia. A microscopic examination of vaginal secretions with 10% potassium hydroxide has shown to have a sensitivity of about 65-85%. Vaginal culture test is recommended for patients with recurrent symptoms and negative microscopic test. The candida vaginitis infection does not change the pH of the vagina. The symptoms for bacterial vaginitis are the same as that of candida vaginitis. Thus a pH test for candida vaginitis is recommended when the infection symptoms are significantly clear to differentiate of the infection is caused by bacteria or candida. These candida vaginitis rapid tests such as the pH tests and immunoassay tests cost less than $10 when compare to the $65 candida culture test. The PCR based test for candida vaginitis has been proved by various studies that it is the most sensitive test, however it is also the most expensive making it suitable for use of candida vaginitis rapid testing to be the most convenient and cost effective testing methods available for first line diagnostics.
Candida vaginitis rapid testing Market: Drivers and Restraints
Candida vaginitis is a relatively common problem seen in the women population. Studies report that about 75% women have the infection at least once in their lifetime in the U.S. Furthermore, about half of them suffer from recurrent infections and 5% develop chronic conditions. Due to this significant patient pool the market for candida vaginitis rapid testing market is expected to continue to thrive. Furthermore, advancement in technology and pipeline products that are expected to launch in the near future will further support the growth of the candida vaginitis rapid testing market. However, relatively high cost of the candida vaginitis rapid testing kits and lack of awareness may hinder the growth of the candida vaginitis rapid testing market. Also availability of alternative testing methods may also affect the candida vaginitis rapid testing market growth negatively.
Candida vaginitis rapid testing Market: Overview
Among the segments of the candida vaginitis rapid testing market, the immune assay based candida vaginitis rapid testing kits has seen more success than the pH based tests. This is primarily due to the better accuracy and assurance of results than the pH based candida vaginitis rapid testing kits offer. Furthermore, although urine samples are more easily available sample for testing vaginal swabs offer more accurate results, making it the most commonly used sample type for candida vaginitis rapid testing. These candida vaginitis rapid tests can be used in hospitals, clinics as well as in home care settings. Most manufacturers offer different packaging for the OTC product and the POCT product. While the OTC candida vaginitis rapid testing kit has a single test kit package for home use the POCT product often comes in 10 or 20 test kit package for office use.
Candida vaginitis rapid testing Market: Regional Outlook
Large patient pool in the APAC region support the significant rapid growth of the candida vaginitis rapid testing market. Furthermore, low prices of the test kits in the APAC region also support the rapid growth rate. However, rise in awareness, reimbursement policies and rising incidence of candida vaginitis in North America region, are factors that drive the growth of the candida vaginitis rapid testing market in the region. This allows North America to take a large chunk of the candida vaginitis rapid testing market. Europe market for candida vaginitis rapid testing is expected to follow similar trends for growth as that of North America market for candida vaginitis rapid testing.
Candida vaginitis rapid testing Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the candida vaginitis rapid testing market include, Combe Incorporated, Quest, Quest Diagnostics, Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc., Becton Dickinson, JD Biotech, NanoRepro AG, and Savyon Diagnostics Ltd, among others.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Candida vaginitis rapid testing Market Segments
- Candida vaginitis rapid testing Market Dynamics
- Candida vaginitis rapid testing Market Size
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Disease epidemology
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Rest of South Asia)
- Oceania (Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Candida Vaginitis Rapid Testing Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Candida vaginitis rapid testing Market: Segmentation
The global candida vaginitis rapid testing market is segmented by test type, sample type, end user and region:
Based on test type, the global candida vaginitis rapid testing market is segmented into:
- pH based
Based on sample type, the global candida vaginitis rapid testing market is segmented into:
- Vaginal Swab
Based on the end user, the global candida vaginitis rapid testing market is segmented into:
- Home Care Settings
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Candida Vaginitis Rapid Testing Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Candida Vaginitis Rapid Testing Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Candida Vaginitis Rapid Testing Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Candida Vaginitis Rapid Testing Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)