Global Chilled Food Packaging – Market Overview:
Chilled food segment is one of the largest segment in the food packaging industry. The food that is stored at below refrigeration temperature below 8 degree Celsius is known as chilled food. Chilled food packaging market has enhanced the technology in the developed nations in North America and Europe. Chilled food packaging market includes the packaging of fresh meat, fruits & vegetables, seafood & poultry, ready to eat food, baked items etc. Chilled food packaging is used so that food can be transported through long distance and it can be kept free from germs. Chilled food packaging prevents our food from outside factors such as temperature changes, moisture, and vapour. Chilled food packaging. Chilled food packaging material can be recycled very easily and keep the food below 8° C for more than 24 hours. Chilled food packaging material increases the shelf life of the product by keeping the food free from air moisture. The transparent barrier films enable excellent product presentation and keep the food free from germs, thus increasing preference among consumers.
Global Chilled Food Packaging - Market Dynamics:
The rising demand from emerging economies, constant product innovation and attractive packaging are helping chilled food packaging industry attain a high growth rate. Chilled food packaging market increases the shelf life of the chilled food in the packaging material. The main aim of chilled food packaging market is to protect, preserve and promote the product. The chilled food packaging main aim is to keep the food fresh and healthy during the long journey. Chilled food packaging material includes majorly fresh meat, the bakery products and ready to eat chilled foods. Some of the factors which hampered the growth of global chilled food packaging market are the reliance on third-party distributors to reach retail consumers, the necessity of maintaining impeccable hygiene, and the need to maintain perfect temperature control in order to maintain the freshness of the chilled foods. To overcome this challenge, major companies focus on marketing and awareness strategies in the coming years to reduce the dependency on the wholesale of the chilled food packaging market and attempt to reach the retailers and the consumers directly of the chilled food packaging market.
Global Chilled Food Packaging - Regional outlook:
Europe and North America is considered as one of the largest markets of chilled food packaging due to the high selling of chilled food products. On the basis of geography, the chilled food packaging market is segmented into:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
North America is considered to be the largest selling of chilled food Packaging market Followed by Europe and Asia Pacific.
Global Chilled Food Packaging Market - Key players:
Few of the key players in the global Chilled Food Packaging market are International Paper, Amcor Ltd, Bemis Company, Inc., Berry Global, Inc., Sealed Air Corporation, Sonoco Products Company, Linpac Packaging Ltd, Ampac Holdings LLC., etc.
A majority of chilled food packaging companies are largely headquartered in Europe and North America. However, China and India based chilled food packaging manufacturers are looking to grab most of the opportunity offered in terms of revenue from the global chilled food packaging market.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Chilled Food Packaging Market Segments
- Global Chilled Food Packaging Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Global Chilled Food Packaging Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for Chilled Food Packaging Market
- Global Chilled Food Packaging Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Chilled Food Packaging Market
- High Altitude Aeronautical Platform Stations Technology
- Value Chain of High Altitude Aeronautical Platform Stations
- Global Chilled Food Packaging Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Chilled Food Packaging Market includes
- North Chilled Food Packaging Market
- Latin America Chilled Food Packaging Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Chilled Food Packaging Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Chilled Food Packaging Market
- Asia Pacific Chilled Food Packaging Market
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan Chilled Food Packaging Market
- Middle East and Africa Chilled Food Packaging Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Global Chilled Food Packaging - Market Segmentation:
Chilled Food packaging segments can be segmented on the basis of application, packaging type, and raw material type.
On the basis of application chilled food packaging can be segmented as:
- Ready to eat Food
- Fruits and vegetables
- Meat, seafood & poultry
- Bakery & confectionery
- Dairy foods
On the basis of packaging type chilled food packaging can be segmented as:
- Rigid Packaging
- Flexible packaging
- Bags & Sacks
- Films & Wraps
On the basis of raw material type chilled food packaging can be segmented as:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.