This Chilled Water Storage System market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Chilled Water Storage System market.
Chilled water storage system is made of steel or concrete and can be located either below or above the ground. Systems, which are smaller in size are usually made up of steel and whic are bigger in size are made up of concrete. It is used to store water at temperature ranging from 4.40 Celsius to 5.60 Celsius with the help of conventional chillers. The chilled water storage system is a type of TES (Thermal Energy Storage), which is a widespread technique to implement energy management strategy from the demand side.
In a chilled water storage system, during discharge, the cold water at the bottom of the cistern is equally replaced by warm water at the top of the cistern. Water exhibit different densities at different temperatures, and so the chilled water storage system has a stratified layer installed in it. Then the chilled water is supplied to the destination and connected to air handlers. However, within the condenser cistern, the process gets reversed. The water absorb heat from the refrigerant and allow it to cool.
On the basis of size, chilled water storage systems are available in a range from 1 tonne to several 100 tonnes. Also, they are used in building applications such as residential, commercial and industrial. Additionally, they are designed for commercial projects of over 500,000 square feet, which has space in order to install chilled water storage system. On the basis of storage and mixing of water, they are divided into three types namely, multiple tank systems, stratified tank/nozzle matrix and diaphragm systems.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The design of stratified tank or nozzle matrix method uses diffusers or nozzles, which are located either at the bottom or at the top of the tank. The nozzles or diffusers will help in filling or diffusing the chilled and warm water during operation. Also, they are designed to deliver a sharp and stable transition layer, which allows the natural stratification of water. The multiple tank systems are designed to keep the warm water and chilled water apart, it has one empty tank to receive or dispense water. And, in diaphragm systems, with the help of vertically and horizontally moving diaphragm, chilled water gets separated in a tank, with the changing volume of chilled water.
Chilled Water Storage System Market:Market Dynamics
Some factors such as growing necessity of maintaining heat density at many places such as oil and gas refineries, petroleum refineries and automotive manufacturing industries are the key driving factors of the chilled water storage system industry. Additionally, new cooling systems in industries, growing demand from power generation plants, increasing demand for cost and energy effective products, etc. are the drivers for the industry.
On the other hand, high cost of electricity supply that is used by cooling systems at industries is the major restraint to the chilled water storage system market. Some factors such as significant demand for free cooling, storage cooling solutions, growing use of efficient air cooling systems, etc. can be considered as the trends in the industry. Furthermore, increasing focus on green buildings and renovation of old constructed buildings to green buildings are expected to be the emerging opportunities for the chilled water storage system market.
Chilled Water Storage System Market: Regional Outlook
In terms of value and volume, Asia Pacific and Europe are the major market share holders of chilled water storage system industry as compared to other regions. The Middle East and Africa region follows the aforementioned region in terms of market share. Moreover, countries such as India, China and Brazil are estimated to be the foremost consumers of chilled water storage system, followed by some developed countries such as Japan and Spain.
Power generation, automotive manufacturing, petrochemical processing and similar sectors are influencing the market demand for chilled water storage system, owing to the growing awareness of new techniques among end users. The aforementioned factor is predominantly affecting the market in countries such as Italy, China, India and Germany. And, growing sectors such as pharmaceuticals, petroleum refineries and natural gas refineries are estimated to enhance the market shares of China and India, which will boost the market for chilled water storage system industry.
Chilled Water Storage System Market: Market Participants
Examples of some of the market participants in the chilled water storage system market, identified across the value chain, include, Wessels Company, Cool Water Technologies, Cooling Tower Systems, Inc., Delta Cooling Towers, Inc., Johnson Controls., Brentwood Industries, Inc., Paharpur Cooling Towers Limited, Berg Chilling Systems Inc., Liang Cooling Tower Sdn Bhd and King Sun Industry Co. Ltd. & Horus Air Moving Co. Ltd. among others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology, material and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic, Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Chilled Water Storage System Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Chilled Water Storage System Market: Segmentation
Segmentation of the Chilled water storage system market on the basis of type:
- Stratified tank systems
- Multiple tank systems
- Diaphragm tank systems
Segmentation of the Chilled water storage system market on the basis of application:
- Food processing & storage
- Industrial, commercial and residential
- Healthcare & pharmaceuticals
- Petrochemical processing
- Petroleum & natural gas refining
- Power generation and automotive
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth Polishing / Lapping Film market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Chilled Water Storage System Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Chilled Water Storage System Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Chilled Water Storage System Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Chilled Water Storage System Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.