This Coconut Derived Surfactants market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Coconut Derived Surfactants market.
Surfactants are the organic compounds that can enhance cleaning efficiency, wetting, dispersing, solvency, foaming and lubricity of water and water base substances. This compounds can constitutes both lyophilic (solvent –loving) and lyophobic (solvent-fearing) group in its molecule. Surfactants lowers the surface tension of liquids and allow chemicals to mix more easily.
Surfactants are traditionally being manufactured from the crude oil. Scarcity of crude oil and growing environmental concerns are key drivers of bio surfactants manufactured by using plants and natural substances like coconuts, soybean, grapefruit seed and pulp extracts, corn etc. Methyl Ester Sulfonates (MES) is the largest consumed bio surfactant derived from coconut and it is the perfect substitute to synthetics surfactants as detergent feedstock.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Coconut derived surfactant market: segmentation
Coconut derived surfactants market is segmented on the basis of its application household, detergent, personal care, food processing applications, agriculture chemicals, textiles, institutional applications and others. The growing environmental awareness and growing market for personal care products in emerging economies is reporting high market demand for bio surfactants. As coconut derived surfactants are natural and no hazards to skin its demand in household detergents market is growing.
Coconut derived surfactants market is also segmented according to its formulations as liquid formulations, bar formulations and powdered formulations. Coconut derived surfactant MES is popularly used in bar and powdered formulations .The market is further segmented on the basis of region as North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Europe, Asia pacific except Japan and Japan.
Coconut derived surfactant Market: Region-wise Outlook
In terms of volume Europe is leading regional market for the use of coconut derived surfactant MES followed by North America. Asia Pacific is expected to be fastest going regional market for coconut derived surfactants in near future. Countries like India and China have major presence of agricultural, textile and personal care industries which is expected to fuel the market demand for coconut based surfactants. Increased consumer demand for natural products is becoming market driver in developing regions.
Coconut derived surfactants Market: Drivers
The increasing world demand for product constitute of surfactants is expected to show a significant growth by 2025. Not only in the developing economies but also in developed countries like Japan, where the population is shrinking, is expected to find new applications bio surfactants derived from coconut and other natural sources.
Increased environmental concerns due to the use of crude oil based chemical surfactants such as low bio degradability are expected to be the key demand driver for coconut based biodegradable surfactants. Growing health awareness in the developing markets like Middle East, Africa & Japan is another prime resource for fueling market demand of bio surfactants. Expansion of old players and emerging new entries in personal care and chemical processing industries also driving market demand. Low cost and easy availability of raw materials is another factor for market growth of coconut based surfactants.
Other qualities of coconut based surfactants awarding high market demand are, super concentrated ingredients and high content of surfactant properties making high performing stain removal, neutral for hard washing and no water pollution as natural substance.
Coconut derived surfactants Market: Key Players
The key international players and global market leaders manufacturing coconut based surfactants are Stepan Company and Haiquing Biotechnology. Lion Corporation, Huish Detergent, Guangzhou Lonkey Industrial Co. Ltd, Chemithon and KL-Kepong Oleomas have significant market shares.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and regions.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Coconut Derived Surfactants Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Coconut derived surfactants Market Segments
- Coconut derived surfactants Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2014 - 2015
- Coconut derived surfactants Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Coconut derived surfactants Market Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Coconut derived surfactants Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Coconut derived surfactants Players Competition & Companies involved
- Coconut derived surfactants Market Technology
- Coconut derived surfactants Market Value Chain
- Coconut derived surfactants Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Coconut derived surfactants Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Coconut Derived Surfactants Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Coconut Derived Surfactants Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Coconut Derived Surfactants Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Coconut Derived Surfactants Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)