This Continuous Cardiac Monitoring Devices market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Continuous Cardiac Monitoring Devices market.
Cardiovascular disease (CVD) like stroke and heart disease are the leading cause of death across the globe. As per World Health Organization (WHO), 30% of the deaths caused globally in 2008 was due to heart disease which accounted for 17.3 Mn. Majority of cardiovascular diseases could be managed by early detection of abnormalities in the functioning of heart. Continuous cardiac monitoring devices are used for observation of cardiac activity. Continuous monitoring of heart is mandatory to assess patient’s condition suffering from CVD. Cardiac monitoring devices records and display pressure and electrical waveforms of the cardiovascular system for measurement and treatment.
Continuous Cardiac Monitoring Devices Market: Drivers & Restraints
Growth in the continuous cardiac monitoring devices market revenue is expected to boost due to factors such as increasing burden of cardiovascular diseases due to change in lifestyle, rising awareness amongst patients regarding regular monitoring of heart to increase life expectancy and ease of use and portability of devices. Increasing demand for home based and remote monitoring cardiac systems is expected to affect significantly on continuous cardiac monitoring devices market. Additional factors such as favorable government initiatives, increasing availability of technologically advanced products especially in developed regions, increasing contribution of independent organizations to spread awareness and increasing prevalence of obesity are projected to favor the continuous cardiac monitoring devices market over the forecast period.
Few factors that can pull back the market are high cost of devices, low accuracy of invasive cardiac monitoring devices and unstable reimbursement policies. Apart from these factors, scarcity of technologically advanced products in developing regions is expected to hamper the revenue growth of global continuous cardiac monitoring devices market over the forecast period.
Continuous Cardiac Monitoring Devices Market: Overview
Continuous cardiac monitoring devices market is expected to expand at a significant growth rate across regions. Major players in this segment are working on their research and development process to build superior products and increase product portfolio. The prevalence of cardiovascular diseases are on the rise across the globe due to a large number of elderly population are suffering from cardiac ailments. Furthermore, the prevalence of obesity is increasing worldwide. Ease of diagnosis by cardiac monitoring devices due to wide variety of products available in the marketis attracting more number of patients which is expected to boost revenue growth of global continuous cardiac monitoring devices market
Continuous Cardiac Monitoring Devices Market: Region-wise Outlook
A geographic condition regarding continuous cardiac monitoring devices market, it has been segmented into seven key regions: North America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Japan, Latin America, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan and the Middle East & Africa.
North America is anticipated to account for significant contribution under continuous cardiac monitoring devices by revenue generation. Advances in development of new products and high spending on research and development in Western Europe proves to uplift of the continuous cardiac monitoring devices market. With rising in standards of health care services and increase in awareness towards the treatments in India and China is expected to propel the market for continuous cardiac monitoring devices in overall Asia Pacific region.
Continuous Cardiac Monitoring Devices Market: Key Players
Some of the players in continuous cardiac monitoring devices market are Boston Scientific Corporation, GE Healthcare, PULSION Medical Systems, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, Deltex Medical and LiDCO Group plc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, France, Italy, U.K, Spain, Benelux, Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, ,Russia, Rest of Western Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Continuous Cardiac Monitoring Devices Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Continuous Cardiac Monitoring Devices Market: Segmentation
Continuous cardiac monitoring devices market is classified on the basis of product type, modality, end user and region
Based on product type, the continuous cardiac monitoring devices market is segmented into the following
- ECG Devices
- Resting ECG
- Stress ECG
- Holter Monitor Devices
- Implantable Loop Recorder
- Cardiac Output Monitoring Devices
- Minimally Invasive COM Devices
- Noninvasive COM Devices
- Event Monitors
Based on modality, the continuous cardiac monitoring devices market is segmented into the following:
Based on end user, the continuous cardiac monitoring devices market is segmented into the following:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Cardiology Clinics
- Home Care Settings
Based on geography, the continuous cardiac monitoring devices Market is segmented into following:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand, rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, rest of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Continuous Cardiac Monitoring Devices Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Continuous Cardiac Monitoring Devices Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Continuous Cardiac Monitoring Devices Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Continuous Cardiac Monitoring Devices Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)