This Dental Impression Materials market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Dental Impression Materials market.
Dental impression materials are the fabricated material which is used for restoring the dental impressions. There are various types of dental impression materials such as alginate, silicone, polyether etc. These materials are used to keep a tooth imprint which is further used in dental treatment. According to the National Institute of Dental Research, Tooth decay is the most common and prevalent disease in both, children and adults, around 92% of the people, between the ages of 20 to 64, have dental caries. Dental impression materials contain the imprint of hard and soft tissues in the mouth and are further used for preparing the model and deciding the best treatment for the teeth. Dental impression materials are used in restorative dentistry, orthodontics, and many other dental applications.
Dental Impression Materials Market: Drivers and Restraints
Increasing incidence of dental problems is a major factor, increasing the overall growth of the dental impression materials market. The increasing geriatric population is one of the major factors contributing to the growth of the dental impression materials market. Poor diet and bad lifestyle habits, especially amongst teenagers, lead to tooth problems, increasing the growth of dental impression materials market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Other factors such as increased number of dental laboratories and dental clinics, increasing dental care expenditure and technological advancements are contributing to the significant growth of dental impression materials market. Also, the demand for cosmetic dentistry is increasing, which is expected to fuel the growth of the dental impression materials market. Lack of dental awareness in some regions is expected to restrain the growth of the dental impression materials market. The high cost of dental treatments is another factor which can hinder the growth of the dental impression materials market.
Dental Impression Materials Market: Overview
The global market for dental impression materials is expected to show moderate growth over the forecast period. Alginate dental impression material is expected to hold the highest revenue in the dental impression materials market. Silicone made dental impression material is also expected to increase at a high CAGR in the overall dental impression material market. Based on the applications, the dental impression materials have been segmented into orthodontics, restorative dentistry, and many other dental applications. Orthodontics segment is expected to contribute a high revenue share in the dental impression materials market as it deals with the treatment of malpositioned teeth.
Dental Impression Materials Market: Regional Outlook
North America expected to dominate the global dental impression materials market as an increasing number of dental prosthetic among children and adults population and increasing reimbursement for dental service. Europe expected to register a second higher market value share in the global dental impression materials market as an increasing number of specialist dental service providers. Asia Pacific market expected to register higher opportunities for dental impression materials market players as increasing per capita healthcare expenditure, increasing number of dental disorders. China and India are the major countries in the Asia Pacific market which grow at a faster pace in the as large patient pool and growing demand for efficient dental products. The Middle East & Africa expected to contribute the least market share in the dental impression materials market as less number trained and highly knowledgeable dentists.
Dental Impression Materials Market: Key Market Participants
Example of some market players participants in global dental impression materials market find across the value chain are Zimmer Biomat, BioHorizons implant systems, Inc., The Straumann Group, Glidewell Dental Labs, Bicon, LLC, Hioseen Implant, Keystone Dental, Inc., DENTSPLY Sirona, Shofu Dental Corporation, Thommen Medical, Southern Implant, and other companies, Dentapreg, Stick Tech Ltd., KURARAY CO., LTD., Dental Ventures of America, Inc., GC America Inc., Kerr Corporation, and others.
The research report on dental impression materials market presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report on dental impression materials market provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Dental Impression Materials Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Dental Impression Materials Market: Segmentation
Globally, the dental impression materials market is segmented on the basis of product type, application, end users and region.
On the basis of product type, dental impression materials market can be segmented as:
- Elastic Dental Impression Materials
- Inelastic Dental Impression Materials
- Dental Impression Wax
- Dental Impression Paste
On the basis of application, artificial insemination market can be segmented as:
- Restorative Dentistry
On the basis of end users, Dental Impression Materials market can be segmented as:
- Dental Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments for Dental Impression Materials Market
- Competitive landscape for yorker spouts market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Dental Impression Materials Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Dental Impression Materials Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Dental Impression Materials Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Dental Impression Materials Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)