This Dental Services market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Dental Services market.
Rapidly increasing dental awareness campaigns has been witnessed as a trend gaining significant traction in dental services market since the recent past. Tie-ups between print media and visual media for supporting promotion of importance of dental health checkup is expected to create significant growth avenues for dental services market. Growing incidences of dental diseases, rising geriatric population and availability of well-established healthcare infrastructure is expected to augment the demand and supply of dental services. However, increasing focus on development of the dental vaccines that helps in prevention of dental diseases has been significantly restraining the growth of dental services market.
Laser dentistry is likely to gain significant traction in dental services market owing to the benefit this service offers by eliminating the need for usage of surgical instruments. Dental clinics is anticipated to be the end-user holding lion’s share in dental services market. Rising mergers and collaborations between insurance companies and dental clinics is expected to create positive growth aspects for dental services market.
Large population base and rising government initiatives is expected to offer favorable growth prospects for dental services market in developing countries. Dental services market is anticipated to experience a transformation in their delivery model with the help of dental support organizations that are leading to rising group or corporate practices.
Dental services is one of the fastest growing market in the healthcare industry. Dental services include diagnosis, prevention and treatment of diseases of oral cavity. Dental services include dental implants, root canal - endodontic, cosmetic dentistry, oral surgery, laser dentistry, dentures and smile makeover.
General oral cavity diseases include, dental caries also known as tooth decay and pyorrhea are expected to boost the Dental services market. Dental services treatments include, extraction or surgical removal of teeth, restoration of teeth, scaling and root planning and endodontic root canal treatment.
In the U.S. around 90% of young population have dental caries, while out of all dentate adults almost 94% have evidence of coronal caries. According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report 47.2% of the total population in the U.S. who are above 30 years suffers from periodontal disease.
Dental Services Market: Drivers and Restraints
Rising number of people suffering from periodontal disease, growing private health insurance coverageis and escalating demand for cosmetic and elective dentistry are factors driving the growth of dental services market.Factors contributing in the growth of dental services market are increased proportion of sugar based medication and existing life style factors. Additionally, the increasing population in the Asia Pacific region is also the major factor to drive the growth of global dental services market. However, according to WHO, it was observed that the cases with dental caries are declining due to the number of public health measures and improved self-care practices in the developed countries. These are the major restraints for the dental services market.
Dental Services Market: Overview
Increasing healthcare awareness among mass population along with rise in prevalence rate of oral cavity diseases expected to propel the overall demand for dental services worldwide. Increased focus on personal appearance and improvements in technology, materials, and methods are spurring demand for cosmetic and elective dental services. The market is expected to witness a healthy growth over the forecast period (2016-2026)
Dental Services Market: Region- wise Outlook
Depending on geographic regions, the global Dental services Market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Japan and Middle East & Africa.
North America dominates the global market for dental services market due to high prevalence rate of dental caries, followed by Europe. According to WHO, 90% people are diagnosed with dental caries in North America. Asia & pacific regions is expected to record a healthy growth rate in a CAGR due to people adopting to smile makeover treatment.
Dental Services Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in this market are
- Apollo White Dental
- Dental Services Group
- Pacific Dental Services
- Great Expressions Dental Centers
- Gentle Dentistry, LLC
- Coast Dental Services, LLC
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Dental Services Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Dental Services Market: Segmentation
Dental services market is segmented into following types
- Dental Implants
- Root Canal - Endodontics
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Laser Dentistry
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Smile Makeover
- Dental Clinics
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Dental Services Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Dental Services Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Dental Services Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Dental Services Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)