This Dunnage Paper Bag market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Dunnage Paper Bag market.
Dunnage Paper Bag Market: Overview
Dunnage paper bags are expected to witness high sales, with the rising demand for protective packaging solutions. Due to the risk, which commercial goods faced is being damaged during transit. The tremulous movements of vehicles increases the chances of goods arriving at destination in damaged condition. This gives rise to the need of protective solutions for the goods in transit. Dunnage paper bags are designed to reduce the impact of such jerky movements and preserve the integrity of their merchandise. In today’s competitive world, one cannot afford to lose valuable goods during transit. Customer desired to get product in proper condition.
Dunnage paper bags provides convenient and cost effective solutions for transportation of goods in cargo vessel, trucks and railcars. They are wide variety of sizes available in paper dunnage bags in order to secure and protect loads and prevent damage under different transport conditions. Dunnage paper bags saves time and money in supply chain by reducing losses due to damage of cargo in transit. Dunnage paper bags are easy to use and require a compressed air source and a inflator tool for inflation. Many key manufacturers of dunnage paper bags such as Cordstrap B.V. which has presence in more than 50 countries is trying to improvise the product towards more cost effective product.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Growing cargo and logistics industry to fuel growth of dunnage paper bags
Transport is necessary for manufactures’ trade, especially for cross border trade today. According to IATA, the value of international trade shipped by air would be around US$ 5 trillion, which is less than 1% of world trade by volume, but accounts for over 35% by value. Moving of goods from one corner of the world to another, is necessary for economy of countries and dunnage paper bag helps to ensure proper transportation of goods.
Shipping of goods and products is either done through airways or sea-ways. Shipping and cargo industries employ dunnage paper bags for bracing of cargo, results in damage prevention and securement of products during transit. Dunnage paper bags restrain movement of cargo loads in overseas, trucks containers or in railways. These factors give rise to growing demand for dunnage paper bags.
Recession in shipping containers market might affect the market
Changing trade tactics and uncertainty in trade policy affects the trade among nations. International trade has faced headwinds since 2008-09, from slowing economic growth, especially in key markets for both commodities and finished goods. The slowdown in both volume and value of International trade, in turn, impacted the shipping industry across the continents which affects global dunnage paper bags market.
Asia Pacific to register high sales in the dunnage paper bags market
Dunnage paper bags have seen maximum growth in sales in the past few years in the Asia Pacific region. Growing expectations of local consumers for ‘value for money’, has compelled logistics service providers in the region to opt for protective packaging solutions such as dunnage paper bags. Growing urbanizations in the fast emerging economies of India and China has created more demand for in transit damage protection solutions such as dunnage paper bags. Dunnage paper bags have therefore witnessed maximum usage by packers & movers. In addition, the future usage of dunnage paper bags in the Asia Pacific region is expected to be higher, owing to its cost effective nature.
Dunnage Paper Bag Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the dunnage paper bag market are as follows:
- Litco International, Inc.
- Bates Cargo-Pak ApS
- Cordstrap B.V.
- Green Label Packaging
- Atmet Group Inc.
- Stopak India Pvt. Ltd.
- Etap Packaging International GmbH
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain of the global dunnage paper bags market. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors along with dunnage paper bags market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on dunnage paper bags market segments and geographies
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Dunnage Paper Bag Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Dunnage Paper Bag Market: Segmentation
On the basis of bag type, global dunnage paper bag market can be segmented as:
- Below 2 ply
- 2-4 ply
- 5-7 ply
- Above 7 ply
On the basis of end use, global dunnage paper bag market can be segmented as:
A detailed overview of the parent market of dunnage paper bags market.
- Changing market dynamics in the dunnage paper bags industry
- In-depth segmentation of dunnage paper bags market
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in dunnage paper bags market
- Competitive landscape
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Dunnage Paper Bag Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Dunnage Paper Bag Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Dunnage Paper Bag Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Dunnage Paper Bag Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)