This Ethernet Backhaul Equipment market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Ethernet Backhaul Equipment market.
Ethernet is an efficient and effective technology that is used in enterprises local area networks to transport data. Ethernet backhaul equipment is inexpensive, easy to deploy and maintain. Microwave, digital subscriber line (DSL), and fiber Ethernet backhaul are used to offer communication between consumer premises equipment and core networks. Recently, there is a decline in pricing of backhaul equipment due to the technological innovations and advancements which is among the primary trends in the global Ethernet backhaul equipment market. Among the three technology segments that include microwave, fibre and copper, and others such as mobile backhaul from satellites, microwave technology is expected to be among the most popular technologies in Ethernet backhaul equipment market. Fibre and copper technology and others technology are also expected to have a positive growth in terms of revenue in the forecast period. Enterprises, and educational institutions are rising their focus on easy and fast data transfer. This factor is creating a opportunity for the vendor in the space of Ethernet backhaul equipment to innovate and offer better equipment solutions.
Global Ethernet Backhaul Equipment Market: Drivers and Challenges
High data traffic growth due to high adoption by enterprises and increase in application in government sectors and educational institutions is enabling the growth in revenue of global Ethernet backhaul equipment market. Increasing awareness among the consumers about the connected devices and the requirement to stay in touch even when they are in remote locations is expected to improve the growth in revenue of the global Ethernet backhaul equipment market. Few other factors that positively impact the growth in revenue of global Ethernet backhaul equipment market are rapid growth in IP traffic, increasing need for mobile backhaul, rapid shift of the consumers towards IP packet networks from time division multiplexing, rising adoption of carrier Ethernet services and among others.
In global Ethernet backhaul equipment market the major three product segment that witness substantial growth in the recent years include WDM equipment, microwave equipment and core routers. This trend is expected to continue during the forecast period.
Global Ethernet Backhaul Equipment Market: Regional Outlook
On the basis of regions, global Ethernet Backhaul Equipment Market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Japan, and Middle East and Africa. The market in Asia Pacific is expected to have significant market share of the global Ethernet Backhaul Equipment Market and is also expected to have maximum opportunity during the forecast period. Markets in North America and Western Europe are estimated to closely follow the Asia Pacific market in terms of revenue share in 2017. Ethernet backhaul equipment market in MEA and Latin America is expected to showcase positive growth during the forecast period.
Global Ethernet Backhaul Equipment Market: Competition Landscape
Some of the key players for ethernet backhaul equipment market include NEC Corporation, Ericsson, Huawei Technologies, Alcatel-Lucent, Ceragon Networks, Cisco Systems Inc. Actelis Networks, Adtran Adva Optical Networking, Alvarion, Aviat Networks, BridgeWave Communications, Cambridge Broadband Networks, Canoga Perkins, DRS Technologies, General dynamics, L-3 communications, MicroStrategy Nippon Avionics, OMRON, Raytheon company, Sofradir, TestoAG, Texas Instrument, Vigo systems and Celtro
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Ethernet Backhaul Equipment Market Segments
- Ethernet Backhaul Equipment Market Dynamics
- Ethernet Backhaul Equipment Market Size, 2014 - 2016
- Ethernet Backhaul Equipment Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Value Chain Analysis
- Ethernet Backhaul Equipment Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Ethernet Backhaul Equipment Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Ethernet Backhaul Equipment Market includes development of these systems in the following regions:
- North America Market
- Latin America Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Market
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific Market
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan Market
- Middle East and Africa Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Ethernet Backhaul Equipment Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Ethernet Backhaul Equipment Market: Segmentation
Global Ethernet backhaul equipment market can be segmented into technology, product type, size of enterprise and application.
On the basis of technology, global Ethernet backhaul equipment market can be segmented into
On the basis of product type, global Ethernet backhaul equipment market can be segmented into
On the basis of size of enterprise, global Ethernet backhaul equipment market can be segmented into
- small enterprise
- medium enterprise
- large enterprise.
On the basis of application, global Ethernet backhaul equipment market can be segmented into
- civil communication
- defense communication
- military communication
- among others
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Ethernet Backhaul Equipment Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Ethernet Backhaul Equipment Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Ethernet Backhaul Equipment Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Ethernet Backhaul Equipment Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.