This Fiberglass Cloth market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Fiberglass Cloth market.
Fiberglass Cloth Market: Introduction
Fiberglass is a common variety of fiber-reinforced polymer with glass as a reinforcement material. These fibers are flattened into a sheet, randomly arranged or woven into a fabric. Fiberglass cloth is cheaper & more flexible than any other fabric and can be molded into complex shapes. Its applications include aircraft, boats, automobiles, bath tubs & enclosures, to name a few. Fiberglass cloth is a strong woven textile used mainly for non-apparel & industrial applications. Attributing to its unique properties, it is also used in conveyor belts & interiors of circuit boards. Fiberglass cloth is also known as bonded fiberglass fabric.
Fiberglass cloth has many uses such as electrical insulation & thermal insulation in the electronics industry and even as a component in armor plating on military vehicles (for the U.S.), aircraft carrier decks and helmets. Light-weight fiberglass cloth offers a flat finish and is suitable for producing a water-resistant layer over wood or other surfaces such as in repairing (boats) and other marine applications. Glass fibers and fiberglass cloth may be combined with aramid fibers or carbon fibers to make moldable and laminate fabric for kayaks, canoes and other high strength, low-weight applications.
On the basis of the material type, E-glass is the most economical fiberglass and is used when high electrical resistivity and strength are required. S-Glass offers approximately twenty five percent greater strength than E-glass and has enhanced properties at higher temperatures.
Fiberglass Cloth Market: Drivers
Attributing to the economic growth in emerging economies, increasing use of megaships and new consumer classes, the marine industry is expected to grow at a significant rate and in turn surge the demand for fiberglass cloth. Also, the increasing demand from end use sectors such as military and electronics will further spur the demand for fiberglass cloth over the forecast period. However, the high demand of composite materials from various applications is expected to restraint the demand for fiberglass as most of the manufacturers are using composite materials to develop lightweight products.
Fiberglass Cloth Market: Regional Outlook
The global fiberglass cloth market has been segmented into nine key regions: Latin America, India, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South East Asia, Japan, China and Middle East and Africa (MEA). In the coming years, Western Europe, Japan and North America are expected to be the key markets, owing to the increasing demand from the marine industry across developed parts of the globe. The Asia Pacific and Middles East & Africa (MEA) region is slated to witness high growth on account of the increase in marine tourism activities. Latin America and Eastern Europe are expected to offer revenue generation opportunities with the rising electronics industries in the regions.
Asia-Pacific is a prominent fiberglass cloth market across the world. Mainly, China dominates the global low to medium end markets by engaging in OEM processing and manufacturing, while the European Union continues to dominate the high quality textiles and clothing segment. Moreover, the development of new uses and applications for fiberglass cloth and products in many different areas for various sectors will be a trending opportunity for fiberglass cloth manufacturers.
Fiberglass Cloth Market: Market Participants
Some of the market participants/vendors identified in the fiberglass cloth market are:
- Hangzhou Mingda Glass Finbre Co. Ltd.
- Zhejiang Yuanda Fiberglass Mesh Co. Ltd.
- Changshu Jiangnan GlassFiber Co. Ltd.
- Xiangyang Huierjie Glassfibre
- Chaozhou Chuangjia Group Co. Ltd.
- Saint Gobain (Adfors)
- Valmiera Glass Group
- San Diego Seal, Inc.
- Shree Firepack Safety Pvt. Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Fiberglass Cloth Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Fiberglass Cloth Market: Segmentation
On the basis of resin used, the fiberglass cloth market can be segmented into:
- Polyester Resin
- Epoxy Resin
- Vinyl Ester Resin
On the basis of material type, the fiberglass cloth market can be segmented into:
- E-Glass fiberglass
- C-Glass fiberglass
- S-Glass fiberglass
- Quartx/ Fused Silica fiberglass
On the basis of end use, the fiberglass cloth market can be segmented into:
- Marine and Recreational
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Fiberglass Cloth Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Fiberglass Cloth Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Fiberglass Cloth Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Fiberglass Cloth Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.