This Smart Clothing market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Smart Clothing market.
Smart Clothing Market: Market definition
One of the popular trends in consumer data science currently is the term of “wearable tech”. When people think of wearable, they often think of the wearing smart devices such as smart watches, fitness monitors, and heart rate monitors that are typically worn on the wrist. However, the wearable market ranges well beyond the standard devices and into multiple emerging markets across various industries. One such emerging market is “Smart Clothing”. Smart clothing is also sometimes referred as monitor clothing, smart garments, smart wear, electronic textiles, high tech clothing smart textiles, e-textiles, or smart fabrics
Smart clothing is the next generation of clothes that have value added features such as blood pressure monitors, glucose monitors, ECG monitors, and others. Smart clothes use advanced textiles and fabrics that contains sensors and additional hardware to give it its smart functionality. These sensors and hardware’s are connected with as app or a program via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. Smart clothing is revolutionizing the healthcare industry. The widespread use of smart clothing garments used to monitor health and help to reduce reliance on costly equipment for treatments.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Smart Clothing Market: Drivers & Challenges
As smart clothing garments are in direct contact with about 90% of skin surface, smart sensors placed in the smart clothing provides home-based and ambulatory health monitoring patents. With the rise in various chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, cancer and respiratory disorders is propelling the growth of smart clothing market.
However, the lack of willingness of healthcare companies to invest in research of smart clothing, low awareness of smart garments, and high cost of smart garments are some of the factors that hindering the growth of smart clothing market.
Smart Clothing Market: Regional Outlook
Among all the regional markets, the market in North America is estimated to record a significant growth due to presence of intelligent garments providers. Whereas, Asia Pacific smart clothing markets are expected to record the strong adoption rates during the forecast period.
Smart Clothing Market: Competition Landscape
Hexoskin; Under Armour; Microsoft; Google and others.
The Smart Clothing Market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Smart Clothing Market Segments
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2014 – 2018
- Smart Clothing Market Size & Forecast, 2019 to 2029
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Smart Clothing Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Smart Clothing Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Rest of South Asia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Smart Clothing Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Smart Clothing Market: Segmentation
Segmentation of smart clothing market on the basis of products:
Segmentation of smart clothing market on the basis of type:
- Active smart textiles
- Passive smart textiles
- Advanced smart textiles
Segmentation of smart clothing market on the basis of End Users:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint