This Flavored Milk market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Flavored Milk market.
Flavored Milk Market - Global Industry Analysis 2015 - 2019 and opportunity cost 2020 - 2030
Flavored milk is a dairy product manufactured by mixing milk, sugar or sweetener, coloring, and natural or artificial flavor. Flavored milk offers some essential nutrients like calcium, potassium, vitamins, phosphorus, and protein. Flavored milk is among the most healthy products from the food and beverage industry. Its health benefit is a boost for the market as consumers are moving towards healthy lifestyles. Also, the high shelf life and increase in demand for refrigerated milk products fuel the growth of the flavored milk market globally. The global flavored milk industry is still on the rise as consumption is still low compared to other drinks like carbonated soft drinks, energy drinks and more.
Flavored Milk Market Driven by Growing Demand for Lactose-Free Dairy Products
The flavored milk market is propelled by the rise in demand for lactose-free products globally. According to the research conducted by the United States National Library of Medicine, about 65% of the human population find it hard to digest lactose at adulthood. Inability to digest lactose at adulthood is common within West Africa, and East Africa and this factor is fueling the growth of flavored milk market within the region.
Consumers’ Rising Demand for Healthy Food Products
The growing demand for healthy food products among consumers is a driving force expected to move the global flavored milk market forward over the forecast period. Consumers are conscious about the quality of food they consume; hence they are moving towards the consumption of health befitting products with high nutritive value. Also, consumers’ changing lifestyles are expected to drive the growth of flavored milk globally. Flavored milk is a rich source of calcium, protein, vitamins and many more. Furthermore, consumers’ changing lifestyle is another factor fostering the growth of the industry globally. Rise in disposable income is a boost for the flavored milk market. Developing nations like India and China with an emerging economy are raising the per capita income of individuals working. And this ix expected positively impact the global flavored milk market especially in the Asia Pacific region where these countries are located.
Flavored Milk Market Restraint
The global flavored milk market is not without its challenges. With the rise in vegan population globally, the flavored milk market is expected to witness a decline in growth over the forecast period. Furthermore, the growing incidences of lactose tolerance is a strong force pulling the market backward and might foster the closure in some regions.
Flavored Milk Market: Region-wise Analysis
The Asia Pacific region is the largest market for flavored milk after topping the list for the region with the highest consumption of flavored milk. Rising disposable income and increasing population size are factors fueling the growth of the industry.
North America and Latin America is the second and third largest market for flavored milk. North America is expected to record a double-digit CAGR over the forecast period owing to the rise in consumption of flavored milk by kids. Other regions like Europe, Africa, and the Middle East are projected to witness a significant growth due to the steady rise in the demand for flavored milk.
Flavored Milk Market: Competitive Landscape
The global flavored milk market is highly competitive and fragmented, with a few global players like Nestlé S.A., Hershey's, and Saputo Inc. These companies are focusing on adopting new strategies such as new product innovations, merging local players to extend their products to regions where the flavored milk market has no foothold. They are also offering low sugar and fat free varieties of flavored milk such as orange creme and strawberry creme so consumers can have a variety of choice to make.Other key players in the market include
- Yili Industrial Group Company Limited
- Mengniu Dairy Company Limited
- Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Limited
- Mother Dairy Fruit and Vegetable Private Limited.
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry validated market data and projections with suitable set of assumptions and methodology. Research report provides analysis and information by categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Flavored Milk Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Flavored Milk Market Segment Analysis
The global flavored milk market can be segmented on the following basis:
- Dairy Based
- Plant Based
By Distribution Channel
- Convenience Store
- Specialist Stores
- Online Retail Stores
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Flavored Milk Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Flavored Milk Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Flavored Milk Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Flavored Milk Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)