This Food Glazing Agent market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Food Glazing Agent market.
Food additives are added to foods to serve specific technical purposes, and are classified depending on the function they perform when added to foods, e.g. stabilizers, thickeners, gelling agents, anti-caking agents, glazing agents, packaging gases and propellants. Glazing agents in food applications are majorly used to give coating ability, film forming and binding capability with a polished appetizing visual appeal. Glazing agents are primarily used in the confectionary industry significantly in hard boiled candies as a coating and various other types of candy. Glazing agents are also used on some baked goods such as donuts. Food glazing agents market is growing with respect to the growth in additives market and it is subject to innovation and introduction of new natural and organic glazing agents for food products is on rise.
Food Glazing Agent Market Segmentation:
Food glazing agent market can be segmented on the basis of classification, types, applications, and regions that constitute the key markets. Food glazing agents can be segmented as natural glazing agents and synthetic glazing agents. Natural glazing agents are harnessed from plants and animals, and cover the major market segment, due to its applicability in food and beverages market. Synthetic agents are used in food and beverages industry in very small quantity and cover a very miniscule share.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Food glazing market can be further segmented on the basis of application as bakery products, confectioneries, dairy products, snacks & nutritional bars, ready-to-eat (R.T.E.) cereals, fruits & vegetables, meat & poultry products, and others (including dry fruits and mixes, and cereal ingredients). Among all these sub-segment bakery is expected to be dominant in terms of usage of glazing agents followed by confectioneries.
Geographically the food glazing agent market can be segmented by regions. Europe is the most dominant market in terms of demand followed closely by North America, but both the regions will show a steady growth owning to growing health concern and increasing consumer awareness about the food contents. Increasing demand for processed food, clubbed with increasing disposable income in the developing countries can result in higher demand of food glazing agent in Asia pacific countries like China and India.
Food Glazing Agent Market Drivers:
The size of the food glazing agent market is increasing with respect to the growth of food additive market. The market is projected to grow at a steady pace in the forecast period, leaded by higher growth in emerging economies such as China, India, Japan, Australia, and the Latin American countries, and also offers lucrative opportunities for expansion to major players . Market growth is subject to rise in consumption of processed and convenience food products in growing economies of Asia-Pacific and Latin America.
Food glazing agent market has witnessed continuous variation in the market with respect to continuous variations and launch of substitute products by major players, including synthetic food glazing agents. Patents of glazing agents are also filed by prominent players like Uniliver. Due to its application in confectionery, especially chocolates and candies, the demand of food glazing agent will be growing, despite of increasing health consciousness and calorie counting owning to innovative offerings and increase in purchasing power. Food glazing agents, like Beeswax are considered edible even in Europe is also relevant factor for the growth of food glazing agent market.
Food Glazing Agent Market Key Players:
Food glazing agent market is a segment of food additive markets and major supplier are of food additives which manufactures food glazing agents on large scales. Few of the major players in food glazing agent markets are Mantrose-Haeuser Co., Inc., Kerry Ingredients Limited, Entemann's Inc., Arla Foods, The Riverside Company, Masterol Foods, Wuhu Deli Foods Co., Ltd., Ningbo J&S Botanics Inc., AVATAR CORPORATION and Hainan Zhongxin Wanguo Chemical Co., Ltd among others.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Food Glazing Agent Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Food Glazing Agent Market Segments
- Food Glazing Agent Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2015
- Food Glazing Agent Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Food Glazing Agent Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Food Glazing Agent Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Food Glazing Agent Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Food Glazing Agent changing market dynamics of the industry
- Food Glazing Agent Market in-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Food Glazing Agent Market Recent industry trends and developments
- Food Glazing Agent Market Competitive landscape
- Food Glazing Agent Market Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Food Glazing Agent Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Food Glazing Agent Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Food Glazing Agent Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Food Glazing Agent Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)