This Glutamic Acid market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Glutamic Acid market.
Glutamic Acid is also known as proteinogenic amino acid. Glutamic Acid is commonly used in almost all protein compound. These are found in meats, cereals, soy protein, and certain algae. It is predominantly used as a flavor enhancer in the processed food products. Glutamates act as a neurotransmitter in the nervous system. Glutamate is a non-essential amino acid and is crucial for the proper working of cells and for disposing extra nitrogen from the human body.
Glutamic acid is a non-essential amino acid. Glutamic acid is mainly metabolized in the brain, and is a vital neurotransmitter for normal and healthy brain function. Few other benefits of glutamic acid include muscular dystrophy and schizophrenia also known as bipolar disorder treatment among others.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Glutamic acid helps in improving the personality disorders and is used to treat behavioral disorders in children. Glutamic acid is also used for muscular dystrophy, mental retardation, ulcers, treat epilepsy, and hypoglycemic coma. Another factor, driving the market is the shifting preference towards natural food products further supported by rising health concerns. Glutamic acids are also used in dairy products to increase the shelf life and enhance the taste. However, the excessive intake of glutamic acid results in headaches and fatigue problems.
Global Glutamic Acid Market: Segmentation
Global Glutamic Acid Market: Segmentation Overview
The global glutamic acid market is segmented by application into food additives, pharmaceutical, and animal & pet food. Amongst all the applications, food additives is a prominent application segment of the global glutamic acid market, and further, it is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period. Glutamic acid is anticipated to witness a substantial growth owing to growing application in processed food and animal feed industry. Furthermore, animal feed industry is projected to see a significant growth due to the rising global meat consumption along with surging high-quality meat products demand. Further, the shifting tendency towards the usage of processed food is further expected to bolster the glutamic acid market growth across the globe.
Glutamic acid is used as a food additive and also as a flavor enhancer in various packed and functional foods. Moreover, the rising consumer preference towards healthy food products along with better taste and nutrition is anticipated to enhance the sales during the forecast period.
Global Glutamic Acid Market: Regional Outlook
The glutamic acid market is segmented by regions into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa (MEA), Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), and Japan. North America is expected to dominate in the glutamic acid market during the forecast period owing to the growing processed food industry in US and Mexico. APEJ is projected to experience a significant growth rate during the forecast period. Further, the demand for processed food in India, and China is expected to fuel the growth in the region. In Europe, the rising health concerns and the government regulations regarding public health and feed additives are supposed to impact the market significantly.
Global Glutamic Acid Market: Prominent vendors
The prominent players in the global glutamic acid market are Global Bio-chem Technology Group Company Bachem AG, Ningxia EPPEN Bioengineering Stock Co., Ltd, Kyowa Hakko Bio Co., Ltd Sichuan Tongsheng Amino Acid Co., Ltd, Iris Biotech GmbH, Suzhou Yuanfang Chemical Co. Ltd., Ajinomoto Co., Inc., Limited, Akzo Nobel N.V., and Evonik Industries AG,. To ensure product differentiation and to gain a considerable share of the market, major vendors are adopting creative strategies and are constantly developing innovative products.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and grades.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Glutamic Acid Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The global glutamic acid market is segmented by application,
- Food additives
- Animal & Pet Food
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis for Market includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific & Japan
- The Middle East and Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Glutamic Acid Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Glutamic Acid Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Glutamic Acid Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Glutamic Acid Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)