This Folic Acid market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Folic Acid market.
Folic Acid is the form of water soluble vitamin B. It is used to treat certain types of anemia caused by folic acid deficiency. It also help in prevention of heart disease and stroke. Folic acid plays a vital role in enhancing the tissue growth, cells development, and healthy brain development. It is plays a major role in cell division, which is necessary for the production of genetic material, the DNA. It is widely used for the prevention of birth defects and to enhance the fetus development. It also help in removing toxins from the body, thus keeps the skin natural and healthy. Growing incidences of ailments and diseases coupled with the rising awareness regarding the health benefits of folic acid is anticipated to raise the demand for folic acid during the forecast period.
Market Dynamics of Folic Acid:
Folic acid is expected to be driven by its growing application in the nutraceuticals and pharmaceutical industries. Owing to the high medicinal value of folic acid, its consumption is expected to witness rapid rise over the forecast period. Factors such as increasing health consciousness coupled with growing awareness level regarding the significance of folic acid for maintaining good health supports the growth of folic acid market. Various health agencies also promote the use of folic acid in food grains and pulses. For instance, the U.S. Public Health Service and CDC recommended that all women of childbearing age must consume 0.4 mg (400 micrograms) of folic acid on daily basis for prevention of serious birth defects in child. Rising purchasing power of consumers along with their increasing preference for nutraceuticals and mineral-rich instant food products are likely to escalate the demand for folic acid in the near future. However, growth of folic acid market is expected to be affected by the tightening supply and price hike in the coming years.
Market Segmentation of Folic Acid:
Folic acid market is segmented on the basis of application and geography. Based upon application, folic Acid market is segmented into pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, food & beverages, and others. High demand for pharmaceutical application of folic acid is expected to be driven by its wide usage in the nutrition therapy. Folic acid, being an essential nutrient, is commonly found in green and leafy vegetables, peas, broccoli, oranges, corn, grains meats, and cereal. It helps in the treatment of nervous system, urinary and cardiovascular system disorders, and many more. Folic acid, also known as vitamin B9, plays a major role in supporting fetal development by preventing the risk of birth defects. It also help in improving cardiovascular system, thereby minimize the risk of heart attack, encourages normal cholesterol levels, provides neurological support, and helps perinatal mood management. Deficiency of folic acid may also cause macrocytic anemia.
Regional Outlook of Folic Acid:
Based on geography, Folic Acid market is segmented into seven different regions namely Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, and Japan. Asia Pacific is expected to acquire major share in the folic acid market during the reviewed period. The high market share of Asia Pacific region is attributable to the strong demand from China, India, and Japan. North America is expected to hold second largest market share in global Folic Acid market over the forecast period owing to the increasing consumption of folic acid as a result of high health benefits.Leading manufacturers in the folic acid market are keen to bring new product developments in order to diversify their product portfolio and strengthen their geographical presence.
Key Market Players in Folic Acid:
Some of the key players in the folic acid market include BASF SE, DSM N.V., Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Jiangxi Tianxin Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., Zydus Pharmaceuticals Ltd., and Medicamen Biotech Ltd., among others.
The Report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Folic Acid segments
- Market Dynamics of Folic Acid
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2014-2016 for Folic Acid
- Folic Acid Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Value Chain
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition and Companies involved in Folic Acid
- Folic Acid Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Folic Acid includes:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of the Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- The Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative, and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Folic Acid Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Folic Acid Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Folic Acid Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Folic Acid Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Folic Acid Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Folic Acid Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)