This Boric Acid market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Boric Acid market.
Boric acid also known as hydrogen borate, orthoboracic acid, and boracic acid is odorless, white, weak monobasic acid. It has a crystalline structure usually available as a water-soluble powder form. The global boric acid market is expected to have significant growth rate, attributed to growing energy saving appliances market. Asia-Pacific except Japan has substantial growth in the global boric acid market, attributed to the growing demand for energy due to rapidly growing population in the region, especially in China and India.
Global Boric Acid Market Dynamics:
The growth of the global boric acid market is driven by growing demand for boric acid in energy saving appliances such as insulation of residential and commercial buildings. Macroeconomic factors such as rising per capita income and employment rate as well as the rapid rate of industrialization driving the global boric acid market. Growing demand for fiberglass, growing energy needs, rising awareness of energy conservation methods, and rapid rate of urbanization also fueling the demand of global boric acid market. Utilization of boric acid in energy generation from oil trending the global boric acid market. Some other factors trending the global boric acid market include high demand for electronic devices, glazed ceramics, and LCD televisions. The company providing the boric acid have significantly high opportunity in regions such as Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America attributed to the significantly growing industrial economy. The boric acid market also has a significant opportunity in the North America and Western Europe region, attributed to growing construction industry in the region.
Global Boric Acid Market Segmentation:
The global boric acid market is segmented on the basis of end-user, application, distribution channel, and region. On the basis of end-user, the boric acid market is segmented as tiles, ceramic and fiberglass, agriculture, wood preservation, pharmaceuticals, and cosmetics. Among the end-user segment, manufacturers of ceramic and tiles and fiberglass segment contribute for the significant revenue share over the forecast period in the global boric acid market. On the basis of application, the global boric acid market is segmented as industrial/commercial and household, wherein industrial/commercial have significant revenue share and are expected to have substantial growth rate. On the basis of a distribution channel, the boric acid market is segmented as wholesale, e-Commerce, and retail shop. Retail shop segment is further fragmented as hypermarket/supermarket, independent shop, and convenient shop. Among the distribution channel segment, wholesale segment contributes for the significant revenue share over the forecast period in the global boric acid market.
Global Boric Acid Market Regional Outlook:
Based on the geographies, the global boric acid market is fragmented into seven regions -- North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific except Japan, Japan, and the Middle East & Africa. Among the regions, North America accounts for a significant share of the global boric acid market in terms of value, attributed to rising employment rate and rising disposable income. Western Europe revenue share is followed by North America region in the global boric acid market, whereas the growth of the boric acid market is relatively low than other regions. The Asia-Pacific except Japan region accounts for significantly high volume share in the global boric acid market with significant growth rate, owing to the rapid growth of construction industry in the region particularly in countries such as India and China. Eastern Europe and Japan also accounts for significant value share in the global boric acid market. The developing economy such as Middle East Africa and Latin America have a substantial growth in the global boric acid market, owing to the increasing durability, demand for lightweight, strength, higher thermal efficiency, eco-friendly insulation products over the forecast period. Overall, the outlook for the global boric acid market will have a positive growth over the forecast period.
Global Boric Acid Market Player:
Few players in the global boric acid market include Borax, Tomiyama Pure Chemical Industries, 3M, Sociedad Industrial Tierra, Avantor Performance Materials, Societa Chimica Larderello (SCL), BASF, Russian Bor, Searles Valley Reserves, Eti Maden, Minera Santa Rita (MSR), Gujarat Boron Derivatives, and Quiborax.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest Of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Boric Acid Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Boric Acid Market
Based on end-user, the global boric acid market is segmented into:
- Tiles, Ceramic, and Fiberglass Manufacturers
- Flame Retardants
- Wood Preservation
Based on application, the global boric acid market is segmented into:
Based on distribution channel, the global boric acid market is segmented into:
- Retail Shop
- Independent Shop
- Convenient Shop
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Boric Acid Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Boric Acid Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Boric Acid Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Boric Acid Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.