This Granulated Sugar market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Granulated Sugar market.
Granulated Sugar Market Outlook:
Granulated sugar is a rich source of carbohydrates which soluble in nature. The sugar is made up of various sources like sugarcane, sugar beet, date palm, sorghum, and sugar maple, etc. For the production of sugar, sugarcane is widely used as a raw material across the globe. The industrial sugar is classified into powdered, granulated and syrup on the basis of product. The granulated sugar is also known as white sugar. Granulated sugar is used in the food & beverage industry, bakery and confectionery, it is a primary ingredient in the food & beverage industry. The demand for food applications is increasing rapidly all over the world which is growing demand for granulated sugar market. The number of players participating in granulated sugar industry is increasing. The increasing demand for granulated sugar and a growing number of manufacturers all over the world are the reasons for increasing the competitive level in the market. To save the position in granulated sugar market manufacturers are producing unique & innovative products in the market with attractive offerings.
Increasing Demand In Food & Beverage Industry Is The Main Reason For Phenylalanine Market Growth:
Granulated sugar is used widely in bakery products like cookies, biscuits, cakes, pastry, muffins, jams, marmalades, etc. Granulated sugar is used in ice creams as well as chocolates. The chocolates and all bakery products are favorite amongst the children as well as old individuals. The sale of ice cream is increasing in the summer season. Granulated Sugar is a primary ingredient in these food items, without sugar it cannot be prepared. The demand for bakery products, chocolates, and ice creams are increasing rapidly and the production of these food items is forecasted to increase in the future. This helps to boost the demand for granulated sugar market. Granulated sugar is used in the beverage industry. Granulated sugar is used in alcoholic as well as non-alcoholic beverages. It is used for adding sweet taste and aroma in the beverage industry.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The consumption of beverages is increasing which is growing the demand of granulated sugar market. As granulated sugar is one of the main ingredients in the food & beverage industry, the demand for the sources from which granulated sugar is prepared is also increasing. The demand for sugarcane crop is increasing so farmers are getting a good price for sugarcane crop in the market which is helping to increase per capita income.
Some individuals follow a strict diet for losing weight and those individuals avoid sugar intake because of which they suffer from the anemic condition, deficiency of vitamins and minerals as sugar is a rich source of energy and carbohydrates. Granulated sugar is used as a sweetener in tablets and syrups. The demand for tablets and syrups is increasing rapidly because of which granulated sugar is used in the pharmaceuticals industry widely which is boosting the growth of granulated sugar market. The increasing awareness about healthy lifestyle and nutritional food habits can affect the granulated sugar market. Sugar high amount of fats and calories which can affect the sale of granulated market.
Granulated Sugar Market: Regional Analysis:
Asia-Pacific is leading in the production of granulated sugar and it is expected to increase the production and plantation of sugarcane in the forecasted period. In Asia-Pacific mainly India, China, Indonesia are the producers of granulated sugar. Europe is dominating the production of beet sugar. The North-America is also expected to increase the production of granulated sugar in the near future.
Granulated Sugar Market: Key Participants:
- C&H Sugar
- Lotus Health Group
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Nordzucker Group AG
- Wilmar International Ltd
- Illovo Sugar Ltd
- Wholesome Sweeteners
- Nordic Sugar A/S
- D Parry Limited
- Wilmar International Ltd
- Mitr Phol Sugar Corp
- Nordzucker Group AG, Cosan SA
- Suedzucker AG
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the granulated sugar market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as product type, application, and end use.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Granulated sugar market Segments
- Granulated sugar market Dynamics
- Granulated sugar market Size
- Granulated sugar Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to granulated sugar market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in granulated sugar market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of granulated sugar.
- Value Chain Analysis of the granulated sugar market.
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Granulated Sugar Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of source, the granulated sugar market is segmented into:
- Sugar beet
- Date palm
- Sugar maple
On the basis of product, the granulated sugar market is segmented into:
- Soft sugar
- Crystal sugar
On the basis of end use, the granulated sugar market is segmented into:
- Bakery Industry
- Beverage Industry
- Confectionery & Ice-Cream Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the granulated sugar market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in granulated sugar market
- Competitive landscape of the granulated sugar market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective granulated sugar market performance
- Must-have information for granulated sugar market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Granulated Sugar Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Granulated Sugar Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Granulated Sugar Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Granulated Sugar Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)