This Heat Meter market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Heat Meter market.
A heat meter is an instrument used to determine the thermal energy distributed to a sink or provided by a source. The heat meter helps for determination of the flow rate of the heat transfer and the adjustment in its temperature between the return back and outflow of the system. The heat meter is generally used in the power plants for testing boiler output. Along with that, the heat meter is also used to determine the cooling or heating output of a chiller unit as well as heating output of a boiler. The key purpose of a heat meter is to deliver the data required for optimization and billing.
Nowadays, various governments have set the mandatory rules and regulations for installation of heat meters. These rules and regulations are playing the vital role in driving the heat meter market globally. Moreover, governments across the world are developing policies to boost the use of heat saving, owing to, energy import that is taken place in several emerging economies.
According to the regulatory guidelines of the International Energy Efficiency (IEE), heat meter installations hold a vital role in warming de-carbonization. Low carbon district heating providing better flexibility can decarbonize warming in constructions by installing heat meters, which is another strong factor assisting growth of the global market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Heat Meter Market: Competition Landscape
The prominent manufacturers of the heat meter are focusing on acquisitions and partnerships. Along with that, the manufacturers are engaged in providing the technologically improved and enhanced heat meter for better performance.
- For instance, in 2019, Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG, one of the German based perominent manufacturer of the heat meter has acquired, NEW ENGINEERING AND SUPPORT CENTER (ESC) IN DEBRECEN, HUNGARY, for expanding regional footprint and to provide better quality of the products to the global customers.
- Also, in 2018, Schlumberger Limited, announced that they have entered into a definitive agreement for Shearwater to acquire the marine seismic acquisition assets and operations of WesternGeco, the geophysical services product line of Schlumberger.
These merges, acquisitions, partnerships by the key manufacturers is ultimately expanding the product portfolio of the company, and boosting the growth of the heat meter market across the globe during the forecast period.
Some of the prominent players in the global heat meter market are Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG, engelmann, Kamstrup A/S, Schlumberger Limited., Ista, Itron., Qundis, Landis+Gyr, Sontex, Zenner, Trend, WEIHAI PLOUMETER CO., LTD, Wecan Precision Instruments, Sensus., Huizhong Instrumentation Co., Ltd., and SUNTRONT TECH CO., LTD.
Global Heat Meter Market: Regional Overview
On the basis of geography, the governments with a strong economy, such as U.S. in North America is estimated to capture the significant share in terms of revenue in the field of heat meter market. The strong presence of chemical industries as well as refineries in the North America region is considerably fueling the demand for heat meters. The stringent regulations regarding the heat meters and their installations in the region, is another prominent factor influencing the demand for heat meters in the market.
The Asia Pacific is expected to hold the prominent share in the field of heat meter market during the forecast period. Owing to, the countries in the Asia Pacific region, such as Japan, China, and India are having the most significant industrial output as compared to the other countries in the world. Thus, Asia Pacific also expected to capture the considerable share in the field of the heat meter market.
Looking at strong growth of the automobile industry in the European countries such as Germany and the UK, the market for heat meters is anticipated to grow at significant CAGR in the forecast period. These parameters are potentially boosting the growth of the heat meter market across the globe during the forecast period.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Heat Meter Market Segments
- Heat Meter Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, South Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Heat Meter Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Heat Meter Market: Segmentation
The global heat meter market has been segmented on the basis of product type, conductivity type, end use, and region.
The global heat meter market segmentation on the basis of product type:
- Multi Jet
The global heat meter market segmentation on the basis of conductivity type:
- Wireless Connection
- Wired Connection
The global heat meter market segmentation on the basis of end use:
- Commercial & Public
- Detailed overview of Heat meter parent market
- Changing Heat meter market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth Heat meter market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of heat meter Market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Heat meter market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Heat Meter Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Heat Meter Market . This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Heat Meter Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Heat Meter Market , FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.