This Identity As A Service market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Identity As A Service market.
Identity-as-a-Service is becoming more popular amongst many organizations, because of its feasibility in terms of management and cost. It could be defined as a cloud based service that is used for providing identity and access management solutions. The basic functions it delivers is provisioning, governance and access control. It is beneficial, as it not only reduces on-site infrastructure but also provides a wide range of integration options. This type of authentication infrastructure is more likely to be adopted by medium and large scale industries. The major concerns regarding this service are identity data protection and trusting a third party with sensitive business data. However, since authorization remains the basic function of IDaaS, the present obstacles can be overcome.
Identity as a Service Market: Drivers and Restraints
The traditional system for identity and access management, require hardware as well as software to be deployed. This not only calls for heavy investments by organizations to install the system but also to hire manpower to implement and manage the enterprise solution. With increase in the amount of data, and the need for efficient tools to securely manage the same is accelerating the growth of this market. But the lack of knowledge and the fear of adopting a cloud based identity access management service act as restraints for this market.
Identity as a Service Market: Regional Outlook
The markets of North America and Europe are projected to significantly enhance the global share, because of the favorable regulatory situation. Increase in cyber threats and implementation of identity access management, would drive the market considerably in Asia-Pacific followed by moderate growth in MEA.
Identity as a Service Market: Competition Landscape
Some of the key players in this industry are Amazon Web Services, Inc., CA Technologies, OneLogin, Centrify, Oracle Corporation, Net IQ, ForgeRock Inc, Dell Software, HID Global Corporation, EMC Corporation, Hewlett Packard Company, and IBM Corporation. Organizations enhance their market by making investments and also collaborating with other organizations.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Identity as a Service Market Segments
- Identity as a Service Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2015
- Identity as a Service Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Identity as a Service Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Identity as a Service Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Identity as a Service Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Mexico, Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Identity As A Service Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Identity as a Service Market: Segmentation
Identity as a Service is segmented on the basis of services, deployment types, organizations’ size, verticals and regions
On the basis of services, the market can be segmented into
- directory technologies
- access control
By deployment type, it can be segmented into
On the basis of organization size the market is segmented into
- large scale enterprise
On the basis of verticals, the market is segmented into
- Telecom and IT
- Retail and CPG
- Public Sector and Utilities
- Oil and Gas
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- others (Travel and Hospitality, and Energy).
On the basis of Region , the market can be segmented into
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Identity As A Service Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Identity As A Service Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Identity As A Service Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Identity As A Service Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.