This Intensive Sweeteners market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Intensive Sweeteners market.
Intensive Sweeteners: Market outlook
Intensive sweeteners are ingredients that are often used as a sugar substitute and provide the sweet taste of sugar with fewer calories that are used to improve the flavour of food and beverage products. The need for concentrated sweeteners is projected to be strong in the food and beverage industry, where it is sold as sugar substitutes or sugar-free food products or as a natural sugar to satisfy the demand of healthier consumers.
Increased demand for products such as beverages, confectionery products, dairy products as a dietary food leads to the growth of intensive sweeteners on the market. The key market drivers that influence the demand for Intensive sweeteners on the global market are due to their use as sugar substitutes and give the same level of sweetness when added to food and beverages.
Manufacturers push the demand for Intensive sweeteners on the market by selling items as sugar-free or diet-free food and beverages, including soft drinks, dairy foods, confectionery, processed food, frozen fruit, carbonated drinks, etc.
On the other hand, the market for Intensive sweeteners is also growing due to the rising number of patients suffering from diabetes, obesity, and many other health problems caused by unhealthy sugar intake. Intensive sweeteners are one of the primary sugar substitutes that are ideal for healthier customers and patients with diabetes and obesity as they have low caloric content and help control blood sugar levels in the body.
A New Ingredient for Health-Conscious Consumers
Increasing demand for healthier food products boosts demand for low-calorie products such as intensive sweeteners. Intensive Sweetener is widely used to add the same sweet taste without increasing the caloric value of the products.
Growing demand for low-calorie goods, rising health-conscious demographics, growing health risks such as diabetes are some of the key factors driving the global market for intensive sweeteners. The increased disposable income and spending on wellness, as well as the increasing number of fitness-enthusiast youngsters, are optimistic reasons for the global demand for concentrated sweeteners.
The trend for personalized and healthy diets as well as weight management solutions has fuelled the demand for intensive sweeteners. Factors such as a strict regulation on the use of intensive sweeteners in food ingredients, an increase in the demand for clean label products are some of the factors which prevent the market from achieving its full potential.
However, with increasing awareness and the launch of the innovative product by manufacturers, the global market for intensive sweeteners are expected to show growth both in terms of value and volume over the forecast period.
The intensive sweetener market is rising due to the range of growth opportunities open to manufacturers in this market. Intensive sweetener use is increasing in the food industry and thus gives producers the ability to innovate new products. The rise in the demand for healthy drinks has increased demand for intensive sweeteners. As people are getting health conscious, the demand for intensive sweetener products is trending.
Intensive Sweeteners: Key Players
Some the key players operating their business in the global Intensive sweeteners market are -
- ADM Company
- Foodchem INC
- Nutra Food Ingredients
- Ajinomoto Corporation Inc.
- Ingredion Incorporated
March 2014, Cargill introduced ViaTech™, next-generation stevia-based sweetener to improve the taste low sugar products
Opportunities for Intensive Sweeteners Market Participants:
The application of strict regulations and taxes on the use of processed food that have high-calorie content in Europe and North America is expected to drive the intensive sweetener market. In an emerging market, Mexico has also enacted a law to collect tax on processed foods that have high-calorie content, including carbonated soft drinks.
However, growing pressures for food producers to create sweeteners that satisfy customer standards of good taste and that the expense of the finished product hinders market development. The beverage segment is expected to be the most lucrative segment due to the increasing demand for sugar-free diet drinks among healthy people, diabetics, and athletes. Such drinks help to lower body weight, enhance physical health by raising sugar consumption.
The non-carcinogenic properties of intensive sweeteners also increased the consumption of intensive sweeteners and helped to reduce the symptoms of endocrine diseases such as type 2 diabetes and other cardiovascular problems.
The Intensive sweeteners market report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the Intensive sweeteners market, including but not limited to regional markets, nature and application.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Intensive sweeteners market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg Poland and Russia)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Rest of South Asia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- Oceania (Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The Intensive sweeteners market report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the Sodium Saccharin market report projects the attractiveness of segments like extract type and application,
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Intensive Sweeteners Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Intensive sweeteners: Market Segmentation
Based on nature, global Intensive sweeteners can be segmented as: -
Based on application, global Intensive sweeteners can be segmented as: -
- Acesulfame K
Based on application, global Intensive sweeteners can be segmented as: -
- Convenience Food
- Detailed overview of parent market
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the Intensive sweeteners market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the intensive sweeteners market
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Intensive Sweeteners Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Intensive Sweeteners Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Intensive Sweeteners Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Intensive Sweeteners Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)