This Logistics Automation Market market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Logistics Automation Market market.
Logistics Automation Market: Introduction
Logistics is one of the major applications for technologies such as automation, robotics, and artificial intelligence, and the industry is currently valued at approximately $5 trillion, globally. Economic development, enhancement of disposable income, affordability, and buying pattern of customers across various countries has seen dramatic changes in the recent years. With increase in affordability, the customer in turn asks for better services and have higher expectation, in terms of availability of products and the delivery time and cost. Such high customer expectation demand the manufacturing, warehousing, and transportation to become more efficient. Logistics Automation refers to the application of automation software and machinery to improve upon the efficiency of logistics operations. The Logistics Automation system comprises of equipment (automated storage and retrieval systems, vertical lift modules, automated guided vehicles, conveyers, robots, etc.), software (integration software, operation control software, business control software, etc.), and relevant services.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Logistics Automation Market: Drivers and Challenges
The e-commerce boom in recent years, has impacted manufacturing, retail, and logistics industries dramatically. In the last few years, retail industry is transitioning from the traditional brick and mortar stores to online stores. Such a transition is putting tremendous pressure on the supply chains and warehousing systems, which is further increased by the labor challenges. Logistics Automation is a solution to these challenges, and is being implemented across the globe to smoothen the operating processes. Hence, the e-commerce boom is driving the market for Logistics Automation. Other important factors causing growth in the Logistics Automation market are advancements in technologies such as robotics, and automation. High cost of implementation, and security and safety concerns are some of the major challenges in the market.
Logistics Automation Market: Key Players
Some of the key players of Logistics Automation market are Dematic, Daifuku, Kion Group, Kuka Robotics Corp., Murata Machinery, Ltd., TGW Logistics Group, VITRONIC, System Logistics Spa, Falcon Autotech, and ULMA Handling Systems amongst others.
Logistics Automation Market: Regional Overview
In terms of geography, Logistics Automation market can be segmented across North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, APEJ, Japan and Middle East & Africa. Logistics Automation market in the North American region currently holds the largest share of global Logistics Automation market, and is expected to continue the same in the forecast period as well. Countries including the U.S., China, Japan and Germany are expected to foresee considerable traction in the Logistics Automation market.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Logistics Automation Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Logistics Automation Market: Segmentation
Global Logistics Automation Market can be segmented on the basis of Component, Application, and Verticals.
On the basis of Component, Logistics Automation Market can be segmented as:
On the basis of Application, Logistics Automation Market can be segmented as:
- Warehouse Management
- Transportation Management
On the basis of Vertical, Logistics Automation Market can be segmented as:
- Logistics and Transportation
- Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals
- Food and Beverages
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint