This Magnesium Stearate market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Magnesium Stearate market.
The voluminous use of magnesium stearate in the production medical tablets and powders is expected to boost the growth of the global magnesium stearate market during the forecast period 2015-2025. The prominence of magnesium stearate as one of the most widely used additive in supplement drugs is also anticipated to fuel the demand in the future. Being a significantly important compound for several medical and healthcare applications will continue to drive the growth of the global market for magnesium stearate.
Nonetheless, the marginally controversial status of magnesium stearate is likely to reduce the anticipated upsurge of the global market. Increased R&D work on the side effects of magnesium stearate will determine the compound’s fate as a globally accepted drug. However, owing to the clinical benefits, medicine manufacturers will continue to use magnesium stearate in drugs, thereby driving the growth of the global market.
Magnesium Stearate: Market Dynamics
The key factors that are expected to shape up the dynamics of the global market for magnesium stearate include,
- As an excipient in medicine
It is important to identify that the extensive use of magnesium stearate in drugs is owing to its anti-adherent properties that enable long-term stabilisation of any medical ingredient. As a result, the demand for magnesium stearate is expected to surge onward as the compound will continue being a constituent of majority of medical drugs and capsules.
- As a binding agent
The commercial application of magnesium stearate as a binding agent in paints will hike the production of the compound, owing to the global expansion of residential and commercial real estate.
- As a lubricant
The demand for magnesium stearate will increase, owing to its lubricating properties that prevent ingredients from sticking to manufacturing equipment during the production of medicinal tablets.
The use of magnesium stearate in baby formula and other dietary supplements as well as in cosmetic products are some of the lesser known factors driving the growth of the global market. However, the controversial status of the compound isn’t the only restraint challenging the growth of the market. Environmental regulations regarding the use of magnesium stearate vary from region-to-region and are strict in several countries in the world, which is restraining the global expansion of the magnesium stearate market size. The high cost of extracting or deriving magnesium stearate as a raw material is also a major impediment in the growth of the global market.
Regional Status of Magnesium Stearate
Among the geographical segmentation of the global market, Asia Pacific (APAC) region will continue the dominance in terms of market value. The increased adoption of food additives in several APAC region is estimated to be one of the primary reason favouring the growth of the magnesium stearate market. In terms of the revenue share, China is expected to be a major contributor in the APAC magnesium stearate market. Moreover, North America is also expected to be emerge as an opportune region for the growth of the magnesium stearate market. Consumption of food products with added supplements that claim health benefits is a growing trend in the US, resulting into the driving factor for North American magnesium stearate market.
Magnesium Stearate Market: Competitive Landscape
The key players in the global market for magnesium stearate include, Kirsch Pharma GmbH, PT Halim Sakti Pratama, Bronson & Jacobs, Parchem fine & specialty chemicals, Nimbasia, Aromantic Ltd., and Amik Italia Spa-Chemical Company, among others. The key pharmaceutical manufacturers are expected to develop processing methods to enhance surplus production of magnesium stearate. However, the end-user food manufacturers are facing challenges to expand the usage capacity, owing to the strict FDA regulations regarding the additive amount of magnesium stearate in a food product.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Magnesium Stearate Market Segments
- Magnesium Stearate Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2014
- Magnesium Stearate Market Size & Forecast 2015 to 2025
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Magnesium Stearate Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Magnesium Stearate Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Magnesium Stearate Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Mexico, Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Magnesium Stearate Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The global magnesium stearate market is classified on the basis of applications, end-users, and the geographic regions.
On the basis of application, the market is segmented into,
- Food additive
- Powder & tablet lubricant
- Binders & Fillers
Based on the end-users, the market is segmented into,
- Plastic industry
- Personal care industry
- Food manufacturers
- Paint industry
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Magnesium Stearate Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Magnesium Stearate Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Magnesium Stearate Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Magnesium Stearate Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)